– GIVEAWAY COMPLETED –
Ibotta’s Date Night Giveaway “Surprise Your Sweetie”
Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
SWEEPSTAKES IS ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF, ONE (1) OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. AN ENTRANT MUST BE EIGHTEEN YEARS (18) OF AGE OR OLDER, OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN HIS OR HER JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE, WHICHEVER IS GREATER, AS OF THE DATE OF HIS OR HER PARTICIPATION AND ENTRY. EACH ENTRANT HEREBY REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT SUCH ENTRANT HAS READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT (SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING). THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, GRANTS OF RIGHTS AND INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR FROM ENTRANT AND A LIMITATION OF ENTRANT’S RIGHTS AND REMEDIES. IF ENTRANT IS NOT AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN HIS OR HER JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE, WHICHEVER IS GREATER AND/OR IF ENTRANT DOES NOT AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH INSTAGRAM. INSTAGRAM IS COMPLETELY RELEASED FROM ALL LIABILITY BY EACH PARTICIPANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANT UNDERSTANDS THAT HE OR SHE IS PROVIDING HIS OR HER INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO INSTAGRAM.
1. Eligibility and Participation: Ibotta’s Date Night Giveaway “Surprise Your Sweetie” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (the “eligible geographic area”), who are physically located therein and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older, or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is greater, as of the date of their participation and entry. This Sweepstakes and any web sites, web pages, and advertisements relating thereto are intended for viewing only within the eligible geographic area. Entries received from individuals residing outside the eligible geographic area, or where restricted or prohibited by law or individuals who are not legal residents of an eligible geographic area will be disqualified. Employees of Ibotta Inc. (the “Sponsor”), and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, advertising agencies, and Administrator (defined below), and all other service agencies involved with the Sweepstakes, and members of their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee are not eligible to participate or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating in this Sweepstakes and entering or attempting to enter into the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees and acknowledges that: a) he or she has read and understands these Official Rules; b) he or she has met these Sweepstakes eligibility requirements; c) he or she unconditionally accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes; d) he or she waives any right to claim ambiguity in this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules; and e) winning and receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance of these Official Rules and fulfilling all requirements.
2. Sponsor and Administrator: The Sponsor is Ibotta, Inc., 1801 California Street, Suite 400, Denver, CO 80202. The Administrator is Universal Promotions, Inc., 3561 Valley Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15234. The Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on 2/9/17 at 12:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (“MST”), and ends on 2/12/17 at 11:59:59 MST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor’s computer clock is the official time-keeping device in this Sweepstakes.
4. Instagram Entry Method: BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND GRANTS SPONSOR THE RIGHT TO POST ENTRANT’S ENTRY ACROSS ANY OR ALL OF SPONSOR’S DIGITAL AND SOCIAL ASSETS, AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION. To enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period an Entrant: a) must access his or her Instagram account that must be set to unprotected and/or public during the Sweepstakes period and until prize winner is selected and finalized (Instagram privacy settings may be adjusted by selecting the Settings menu in Entrant’s applicable Instagram Account); b) follow the Sponsor’s official Instagram page @ibottaapp throughout the Sweepstakes Period and until prize winner is selected and finalized; c) Look for Ibotta’s Date Night Giveaway “Surprise Your Sweetie” Sweepstakes message, which will be posted randomly on Sponsor’s Instagram at any time during the Sweepstakes Period (“Sweepstakes Post”); and d) tag a friend by typing their Instagram user name in the comment section of the Sweepstakes Post and describe how you will use the prize of one hundred dollars added to your Ibotta Application for a free date night (the “entry”). If an Entrant is not currently following Sponsor’s Instagram page and wants to enter the Sweepstakes, he or she must go to https://www.instagram.com/ibotta/?hl=en and become a follower. If an Entrant does not have an Instagram account, Entrant can sign up for Instagram free, by visiting instagram.com and following the instructions to: a) download the Instagram app in the App Store on an iOS device (iPhone, iPod, iPad); or b) get it on Google Play for an Android device. Signing up for an Instagram account is free. Entrant will be required to accept the terms and conditions of Instagram.
5. Entry Submission Guidelines & Restrictions:
b. Originality, Ownership and Rights: The entry submitted must be an original work, it cannot be copied from any other material, nor can it have been previously published or awaiting publication at the time of submission. Entrant must possess ownership and have all necessary rights to submit the entry.
c. Non-infringing: Entry cannot contain any material that would violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyrights, trademarks, or rights of privacy or publicity.
d. Content: Entry cannot contain any trademarks or logos or depict any person. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and remove any entry deemed as indecent. Entry cannot contain profanity, inappropriate or explicit language, pornographic, or sexual content, content promoting illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms, gambling, weapons, or hateful content of any kind (including racism, sexism etc.) nor can it contain any content that promotes violence or harm to another living creature, or any other offensive, obscene or inappropriate content. Entry cannot violate any applicable laws or promote any unsafe behavior. Entry cannot defame, misrepresent, or contain disparaging remarks about people or companies, including but not limited to Sponsor. Entry cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate. Entry cannot promote a political agenda regardless of the political affiliation. Entry cannot contain executable programing of any kind, including but not limited to, any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, malware, time bombs, cancel bots or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer or communication device in any way.
6. Entry Screening, Entrant Verification and Restrictions: Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to screen entries, and in their sole discretion Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right, to disqualify and remove any entry it deems as inappropriate, unacceptable and/or fails to adhere to these Official Rules. Sponsor nor Administrator are obligated to notify Entrant of their actions to remove or disqualify any entry. Entrant agrees if his or her entry is contested in any manner for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor or Administrator may disqualify that entry and discontinue use without notification and Entrant agrees if Entrant’s entry is contested in any manner for any reason whatsoever not to contest the decision of Sponsor or Administrator and that such decision shall be final. Entries posted on the Sponsor’s Instagram page, or any medium selected by Sponsor, solely represent the views and opinions of the Entrants and do not reflect the views and opinions of Sponsor in any manner. Sponsor is acting as a passive conduit for the posting and publication of entries and has no obligation to and expressly disclaims any and all liability in conjunction with screening, monitoring or reviewing the content of an entry. Sponsor makes no claim they will edit entries submitted by Entrants prior to posting them on Sponsor’s Instagram page, or any selected medium by Sponsor.
All entries and Entrants are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. The Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of compliance with these Official Rules, including without limitation, proof of identity and/or eligibility, in a form acceptable to Sponsor and Administrator (including without limitation, government issued photo identification) to participate in this Sweepstakes.
Entrants are not permitted to use another person’s identity or another person’s Email address, or Instagram Account, nor can an Entrant share the same Email address or Instagram Account to enter the Sweepstakes. If a person is found using another person’s identity or Email address, or Instagram Account he or she will be disqualified and ineligible to claim any prize. In case of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, entry will be considered to have been made by the authorized account holder of the Instagram Account identified with the entry submission, regardless of the person that submitted the entry. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple Entrants using or having the same Instagram Account the authorized account holder of the Instagram Account at the time of entry submission will be deemed to be the Entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to deem that the entry was submitted by the authorized account holder of the Instagram Account. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an Instagram account by Instagram. In the event an Entrant wins a prize, and is later found to be in violation of these Official Rules, Entrant will be required to forfeit the prize or, if the violation is discovered after the prize winner has used or redeemed his or her prize, to reimburse Sponsor for the stated retail value (the “RV”) of the prize listed in these Official Rules.
7. Non Capture of Entry: In the event that for any reason whatsoever an Entrant’s entry, or any portion thereof, is not captured as a full submission in accordance with these Official Rules, whether through no fault of Entrant or otherwise, including but not limited to as a result of the effects of hackers or the failure of any electronic equipment, or human intervention, computer or cellular transmission, or network connections, any such attempted entry submissions will become null and void and Sponsor shall have no duty to advise Entrant, to allow Entrant to resubmit, or any liability for such failure in any respect; all of which Entrant hereby waives to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Specifically without limiting the generality of the foregoing, in addition Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, late, illegal, intercepted, incomplete, misdirected, damaged, destroyed, mutilated, unintelligible or not received entries, or for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operations, in transmissions of entries. If an Entrant does not follow the entry method instructions as stated above his or her entry will be viewed as not captured as a full submission. All entries that are not captured as a full submission for any reason whatsoever will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Proof of sending an entry will not be deemed to be proof as a full submission entry nor will it be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor or Administrator. If Entrant is entering via a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and is using his or her wireless carrier’s network, Entrant may incur standard data charges from his or her wireless carrier and/or other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on an Entrant’s mobile phone bill or be deducted from an Entrant’s prepaid account balance. An Entrant should contact his or her wireless carrier for more information on rate plans and charges relating to his or her participation in this Sweepstakes.
8. Limitations and Non-Authorized Means of Entry: There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. If an Entrant makes more than one (1) post as an entry, they will only receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. An entry obtained outside of an authorized, legitimate channel of method of entry as described in these Official Rules will be disqualified from Sweepstakes. Entrants are not permitted to use any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in or disrupt this Sweepstakes. If it is discovered by the Sponsor or Administrator (using any evidence or other information made available to or otherwise discovered by Sponsor or Administrator) that any person has attempted, or has used any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in or disrupt this Sweepstakes; then he or she may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor or Administrator. The use of automated software or unauthorized computer programs to register for Sponsor’s Sweepstakes is prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person found or suspected of, tampering with the entry process, or the operation of this Sweepstakes, or interferes with the proper entry of this Sweepstakes, or is acting in violation of these Official Rules, or is acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or is acting with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other persons will be disqualified. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER WITH OR VANDALIZE THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Failure by the Sponsor or Administrator to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Drawing Date: Sponsor will conduct one random drawing on or about 2/13/17 to select one (1) prize winner.
10. Odds of Winning: Odds of Winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
12. License to Use Submitted Materials and Sponsor’s Rights to Entries: By participating and submitting an entry, Entrant agrees that Entrant’s entry submission is gratuitous and is made without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligation that Sponsor is free to disclose the entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone, without any compensation to Entrant. Entrant further grants to Sponsor and its affiliated companies the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to copyright, reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use the entry (with or without Entrant’s name) in any media now known or later developed throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from Entrant or any other party on Entrant’s behalf. In addition by submitting an entry, Entrant, forever waives any rights of copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, privacy rights, and any other legal or moral rights in the entry that may preclude Sponsor or its affiliated companies use of the entry, or require Entrant’s permission for the Sponsor or its affiliated companies to use the entry. Entrant acknowledges that Sponsor is in no way obligated to broadcast, post, publish, or use Entrant’s entry in any way. Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and may not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants and prize winner acknowledge and agree their entries become the property of the Sponsor, which thereby has the right to promote and otherwise use the entries in any way Sponsor sees fit as permitted by law.
13. Prizes: There will be one (1) prize awarded for the Sweepstakes. Prize winner will receive one hundred dollar ($100) credit to his or her Ibotta Application Account. If prize winner is not a registered Ibotta Application user and/or does not have the Ibotta Application downloaded to his or her wireless mobile smart phone device (“mobile phone”) or tablet, an Entrant can download and register for the free Ibotta application by visiting the Apple App Store or Google play. Entrant must follow the instructions to complete the application process to become a registered user. Registration for and use of the Ibotta application (“Ibotta”) is subject to Ibotta’s terms and conditions. Please note that you must accept and agree to comply with the terms and conditions of Ibotta to create an account. Prize winner must accept the prize being awarded or prize may be forfeited and may be awarded to alternate prize winner. Terms and conditions may apply to claiming a prize. Prizes are non-transferable in whole or in part except at the discretion of the Sponsor. No substitution or cash redemption except at the discretion of Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right, to substitute a prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value for any reason whatsoever. Prize winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to prize upon being awarded and Sponsor does not have any obligation or responsibility to replace prize if lost, damaged or stolen. Sponsor is not responsible for any fees, costs, or additional charges that may result from an Entrant and/or prize winner participating in the Sweepstakes or being awarded and receiving and using a prize. The Sponsor and Administrator shall not assume any liability for a lost, damaged or misdirected prize.
14. Potential Prize Winner Notification and Requirements to Become a Prize Winner: Prize winner will be considered to be potential prize winner until Sponsor confirms his or her prize winner status. Entrant acknowledges and grants Sponsor or Administrator the ability in its sole discretion to announce the names or any identifiable information of an Entrant/potential prize winner on its Instagram page, Website, or in any other form of public communication. SPONSOR WILL NOTIFY THE POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNER BY INSTAGRAM DM, OR PUBLICLY NOTIFYING. DM WILL COME FROM @ibottaapp AND WILL REQUIRE THE POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNER TO RESPOND TO SPONSOR’S DM WITHIN TWELVE (12) HOURS OF SPONSOR’S INITIAL DM. SPONSOR’S CLOCK WILL BE THE OFFICIAL TIMEKEEPER OF WHEN THE DM FROM SPONSOR WAS SENT AND WHEN THE POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNER MUST RESPOND BACK TO SPONSOR WITH HIS OR HER DM BY. In the event the potential prize winner fails to respond to Sponsor’s DM within the twelve (12) hour window of response given by Sponsor, the potential prize winner will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and ineligible to claim a prize or receive any type of compensation. In Sponsor’s or Administrator’s sole discretion, a selected entry of a potential prize winner will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and not eligible to receive a prize if a potential prize winner: a) is unreachable or unresponsive to notification or attempted notification; or b) declines or cannot accept, receive or use the prize or any component of the prize for any reason; or c) does not meet eligibility requirements; or d) has failed to comply with these Official Rules; or e) submits a response after the allocated 12 hour respond by timeframe; or f) has confirmed his or her eligibility with Sponsor, is then declared a prize winner by Sponsor and it is later determined by Sponsor that the potential prize winner did not meet eligibility requirements. If a potential prize winner or a declared prize winner is disqualified from the Sweepstakes for any reason whatsoever, he or she will be required to forfeit the prize without compensation of any kind. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to modify the notification process. Prize winner must continue to comply with the Official Rules and receiving a prize is contingent upon abiding and accepting the Official Rules and fulfilling all of Sponsor’s or Administrator’s instructions.
15. Prize Winner Release of Publicity Rights: By accepting a prize, prize winner agrees to allow Sponsor and/or a representative acting on Sponsor’s behalf the perpetual right to use prize winner’s geographical information, email address, photos, videos and/or likeness, and statement for Sweepstakes, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, by any and all means, devices, processes and technology, and in all language and in all media, now known or hereafter invented, contemplated or devised, including, without limitation, the internet, television, film, video cassettes, video discs and other audio-video devices, and radio broadcast and print publications for advertising, promotional, regulatory compliance and/or other purposes related to Sweepstakes without notice to prize winner, without credit and without compensation or obligation except where prohibited by law.
17. Release and Limitations of Liability: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANTS, PRIZE WINNERS, AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR, INSTAGRAM, AND THEIR PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES (INCLUDING EMOTIONAL DISTRESS), FROM ANY AND ALL CAUSE OF ACTION, LIABILITIES, SUITS, CLAIMS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THIRD PARTY CLAIMS THAT MAY BE MADE AGAINST ENTRANTS, AND CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ACCEPTANCE, RECEIPT, POSSESSION OR USE/MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, OR ANY PUBLICITY OR OTHER PUBLIC EXPOSURE OF ENTRANT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS CONCERNING INFRINGEMENT OR INVASION OF ENTRANT’S PRIVACY OR PUBLICITY RIGHTS, OR DEFAMATION, OR ACTS UNDERTAKEN IN PREPARATION FOR, OR PARTICIPATION IN, THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND LOSSES AND/OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR PROPERTY ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ANY PRIZE OR RESULTING FROM AWARDING, ACCEPTANCE, NOTIFICATION, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE, LOSS OR MISDIRECTION OF ANY PRIZE OR RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTION OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTION OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITIES. ENTRANT ASSUMES LIABILITY FOR INJURIES CAUSED OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR BY THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OF, OR FAILURE TO RECEIVE ANY PRIZE. The Released Parties shall not have any obligation, responsibility or liability, including but not limited to any responsibility to provide compensation or award any prize to Entrants, with regard to: (1) Entries that are forged, falsified or altered or contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate these Official Rules; (2) Entries and/or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, unrecorded, damaged, garbled, or misdirected, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communication devices or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entry materials, loss or otherwise; (3) Electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in an Entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages; failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines or telephone or data transmission systems; interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; any error omission, interruption, defect or delay in any transmission or communication; traffic congestion on the Internet or any technical problem; (4) Any technical or human errors resulting in errors of printing of Sweepstakes offer, administration of Sweepstakes, potential prize winner Sweepstakes notification, announcement of Sweepstakes prize winner and/or prizes, or any errors of any kind that may result in the selection and notification of a prize winner; (5) Entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or claiming a prize; (6) Any inability of a prize winner to accept the prize in whole or in part for any reason whatsoever; (7) If a prize cannot be awarded to a prize winner due to delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, threats of or actual terrorism, weather, war, fire, labor dispute or strike, civil disturbance, riot, transportation interruption or any similar event or cause beyond the Released Parties reasonable control; (8) Human error, unauthorized human intervention, inaccurate or non-capture or mis-entry of any information and/or of an entry; and (9) Any Entrant, prize winner or any other person for damage to such person’s computer or its contents or mobile device. Entrant, prize winner acknowledge that he or she will release and hold harmless Released Parties from any liabilities, and for but not limited to any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and the condition and features of a prize. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any errors pertaining to this Sweepstakes for any reason whatsoever. If for any reason whatsoever the Sweepstakes (in whole or in part) is not capable of running as planned due to but not limited to, computer virus, worm, bug, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical difficulties or failures or any other causes which in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, integrity, fairness, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the discretion of only the Sponsor, reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes and determine prize winner from entries already received or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
18. Disputes: Except where prohibited, by participating, Entrant, prize winners agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, administration, and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of an Entrant, prize winner and Sponsor shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the state of Colorado without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction and that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of actions arising out of, or connected with the Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating, but in no event attorney’s fees; (3) under no circumstances will any Entrant, prize winner be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. By entering the Sweepstakes, all participants agree to be subject to jurisdiction in the Federal and State court of Colorado and agree that all disputes relating in any way to this Sweepstakes must be resolved in the courts of Colorado. Entrants and prize winners agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
19. Tax Information: The value of a prize may be taxable as income to the prize winner. The prize winner is solely responsible, at his or her own costs, for all matters relating to the prize, including but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes. It is the sole responsibility of the prize winner to seek independent counsel regarding tax implications.
21. Winners List: To obtain the prize winner list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Universal Promotions, Inc., 3561 Valley Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15234; Attn: Ibotta’s Date Night Giveaway “Surprise Your Sweetie” Sweepstakes Winners List. Requests must be received by May 31, 2017.
22. Official Rules: For a copy of Official Rules https://help.ibotta.com/hc/en-us.