Step 1: Add Offers to your Account
- Once you’ve downloaded Ibotta and completed registration, open the Ibotta app to begin. (Not registered? Please register here.)
- Log in using your information. Select your favorite stores if you haven't done so already.
- Find offers! On Home, you can browse through suggested offers at some of your favorite retailers.
- Complete one or more fun tasks to add offers to your account.
- The more offers you add, the more cash you can get back!
Step 2: Go Shopping
After adding offers to your account, they will be added to your My Offers list. Buy these items at over 300 retailers where Ibotta works. Some offers are retailer exclusive, so be sure to check your favorite retailers prior to shopping. Be sure to check the offer details and exclusions to make sure you purchase the correct item.
Step 3: Redeem
Ibotta users receive credit for eligible and successful redemptions within 48 hours. Depending on the retailer, there are three ways to redeem offers:
1. Manual Receipt Submission:
- Tap "Redeem" on the Navigation Bar. Select the appropriate Retailer.
- Take clear photos of your receipt and select any eligible offers.
- Some of our supported retailers will require you to scan a QR code or receipt barcode in order to redeem your offers.
- If prompted, scan the barcodes of your selected products.
2. Loyalty Account Submission:
- With specific retailers, users must connect their loyalty card or account and add offers to their Ibotta account prior to shopping.
- Users will automatically receive credit for successful redemptions within 48 hours. For more information on loyalty account submissions, please visit here.
- Our Online Shopping retailers allow for in-app or app-to-app purchases. You will not need to send us a receipt but we do encourage you to hold on to the confirmation email until the offer has completed.
- For more information on Online Shopping offers, visit here.
Step 4: Earn Cash!
The best part about Ibotta is that you earn real money, not points or other made-up currencies. What you see is what you get! To withdraw cash from your account, follow instructions here.