When you see a bonus, you can earn the bonus by completing eligible redemptions in order to earn more money.
"Earning a bonus" means:
- You have reviewed the bonus details that are specific to you.
- You have completed the necessary number of redemptions; OR, you have completed the specific offer redemptions.
- You have completed the redemptions prior to the bonus expiration date and time.
There are four kinds of bonuses:
- Teamwork bonus
- Shoppers must complete the Teamwork goal in order to receive Bonus credit.
- A Brand or category specific bonus
- Shoppers must redeem specific branded offers in order to receive Bonus credit. For instance, the a2 Milk® Bonus details state: “Earn an additional $1.00 when you redeem a2 Milk® on 3 separate shopping trips.” In this case, only specific offers, i.e. a2 Milk®, qualify toward the Bonus requirements.
- A non-specific bonus
- Shoppers must redeem non-specific branded offers in order to receive Bonus credit. For instance, the April Boost Bonus Details state: “Give your wallet a boost this spring! Get an extra $2.00 when you redeem <x amount> offers.” In this case, any branded offer will qualify toward the Bonus requirements.
- A referral bonus
- The user must refer a friend to Ibotta in order to receive Bonus credit.
NOTE: Ibotta may offer bonuses based on withdrawal activity or specific usage. Please review the bonus details for more information on how to redeem these bonuses.
Bonuses & Earning Bonuses