To find available bonuses, navigate to the Bonuses section in app. When you see a bonus, you can earn the bonus by completing eligible redemptions.
"Earning a bonus" means:
- You have reviewed the bonus details that are specific to you.
- You have completed the necessary number of redemptions; OR, you have completed the specific offer redemptions.
- You have completed the redemptions prior to the bonus expiration date and time.
Please keep in mind that sometimes a bonus will expire before the pending period for the applicable offer is over. As long as you successfully redeemed the offer prior to the bonus expiration date, you will receive cash back for that bonus at the end of the offer pending period.
To view your progress on expired bonuses, go to the ‘Recently expired’ section at the bottom of the ‘Bonuses’ tab in the app.
There are three kinds of bonuses:
A Brand or category-specific bonus
- Savers must redeem specific branded offers in order to receive Bonus earnings. For instance, the a2 Milk® Bonus details state: “Earn an additional $1.00 when you redeem a2 Milk® on 3 separate shopping trips.” In this case, only specific offers, i.e. a2 Milk®, qualify toward the Bonus requirements.
A non-specific bonus
- Savers must redeem non-specific branded offers in order to receive Bonus earnings. For instance, the April Boost Bonus Details state: “Give your wallet a boost this spring! Get an extra $2.00 when you redeem <x amount> offers.” In this case, any branded offer will qualify toward the Bonus requirements.
A referral bonus
- The user must refer a friend to Ibotta in order to receive Bonus earnings.
NOTE: Ibotta may offer bonuses based on withdrawal activity or specific usage. Please review the bonus details for more information on how to redeem these bonuses.
Bonuses & Earning Bonuses