If your teammates aren't displaying in your app, there are a couple steps that you can take:
First, link your Facebook account:
- Within the app, tap Account.
- Tap Settings followed by Connected Accounts.
- Tap "Connect" on Facebook. [You will be redirected to Facebook where you can log into your account. The app will ask you if you would like to share information with Ibotta. Please make sure to share your friends list with Ibotta, as this allows the app to link all your friends to Ibotta as teammates.]
If your Facebook account is already linked, please make sure that you have not opted out of Teamwork:
- Tap Account on the navigation bar
- Tap Settings, then Preferences
- Scroll down to "Teamwork" and ensure that "Participate in Teamwork" is highlighted green
Still having issues? Please follow these instructions to change your Facebook settings:
- In Settings (under Account), tap on Connected Accounts
- Click Facebook and tap "Disconnect"
- On Facebook, please go to this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications. Then, find the Ibotta app. Click the "X" Icon and then click the "remove" button to disconnect your Ibotta account from Facebook. Then visit https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=blocking and check to make sure that Ibotta isn't blocked.
- Lastly, go back to your Ibotta app and relink your Facebook account by going to settings and then Connected accounts. When you are redirected to Facebook, please click on the button that says "Edit the Info you Provide". This will allow you to give Ibotta access to your friends list.
After taking these steps, you should now see your Facebook Friends as teammates. Still have questions? Feel free tocontact us!