Changing the PayPal or Venmo account that you have linked to your Ibotta account is easy! From within the Ibotta app, you'll be able to remove a linked payment method and then add a different one.
Follow these steps to remove a payment method:
- Tap Account on the navigation bar.
- Tap Withdraw Cash towards the top.
- Swipe left (drag your finger from right to left) on the payment method that you wish to remove.
- Tap the red "Delete".
- You will see that the previous payment method has been removed.
To add a payment method to your account (from the withdraw cash screen that you are already on):
- Tap Link Account next to the payment method that you wish to add.
- Enter the information requested.
- If prompted, enter your Ibotta password.
- You are now able to withdraw to the new payment method that was added or any other payment method available that you choose.
If you are having trouble removing a payment method or adding a new payment method, check out these troubleshooting tips here.