Most of Ibotta's in-store retailers, aka brick-and-mortar stores, redeem offers by sending a receipt through the app.
"Sending a receipt" means you have completed the following:
- You've added offers to your account.
- You've went shopping and purchased the necessary products.
- You've received a physical receipt that you want to send to Ibotta.
Follow these steps to send us a receipt for review:
- Tap Redeem on the Navigation Bar (at the bottom of the Home screen).
- Select the retailer that you are redeeming at. If you don't see your local retailer, tap All at the top to see all retailers.
- Take a picture of your receipt and tap Finish. If you have a long receipt, tap "Add Section". Here are some receipt picture tips & tricks.
- Scan the product barcodes if you are prompted to do so. Some products, combination offers, and offer multiples will require you to scan all product barcodes. Please keep this in mind before you put your goods away.
- Tap "Collect # Purchases $X.XX"
- We will review your purchase within 48 hours.
TIP: Ibotta recommends holding onto your physical receipts until you receive ALL credits for your receipt submission. If an offer is missing from your submission, you can send us the receipt again for the missed offer only OR you can contact us for help.