A multiple is an offer that allows for more than one redemption on more than one purchase of the same product on the same receipt.
Some offers allow you to earn credit for more than one, or multiples, of the same item and you can receive a limited number of additional redemptions for that product. However, you must buy enough items to satisfy the multiples that you claim and all of your multiples must be on the same receipt.
Here is how to redeem offer multiples:
- Add the offer to your account and check the offer details.
- In the offer details, you'll see something along these lines: "May be redeemed up to X times per receipt." This is where you will see how many times you can receive credit for the offer.
- Remember that if you want to receive multiples credit, you must purchase enough items to satisfy your multiple claim.
- Go shopping.
- Start redeeming your receipt.
- After you take pictures of your receipt, you will be taken to the available offers screen that says, "What did you buy?"
- Tap the offer.
- On the screen "How many did you buy?", adjust the quantity by tapping plus or minus.
- Scan the barcodes of each product when prompted.
NOTE: Not all offers allow multiples. Please review the offer details for more information.