For specific offers, Ibotta now presents the opportunity to receive rebates for multiple purchases of the same product!
To find out if an offer supports multiple redemptions, please visit the rebate's page, where you will find further rebate details that may include "May be redeemed up to X times per receipt".
Tip: For an easy indicator, look for a multiple bills icon on a rebate image within a gallery or within the rebate details.
How to redeem multiples of a single rebate?
Once you have added your new rebate, please review the rebate details for the quantity limit. After purchasing your items within the quantity limit, you're ready to redeem your rebates. Please follow the steps below:
- Tap the Redeem icon on the Navigation Bar and select your retailer.
- Capture your receipt. Tap Finish.
- Select the appropriate rebate(s).
- Tap the plus (+) or minus (-) to adjust your quantity. Tap Scan Barcodes.
- Scan the barcodes of the individual products.
- Proceed with the remaining products and rebates and submit your receipt for review.
Please be sure to adjust your rebate quantities prior to sending us your receipt. We will review your receipt within 24 hours.
How do multiples redemptions work with bonuses?
If a rebate that offers multiple redemptions is associated with a bonus, please know that those multiple redemptions will only count as ONE official redemption towards a bonus.
**Please note, not all offers have this feature available. Check your individual app for more information.**