Redeeming offers with our mobile shopping retailers is different than redeeming an in-store offer.
It is different because you will create an electronic link between Ibotta and the mobile retailer. Ibotta will receive information about your purchase and you will not need to submit a receipt.
Follow these steps to redeem a mobile shopping offer:
- Locate the specific mobile shopping retailer in your app.
- In the retailer gallery, there may be one or multiple offers. Locate the offer that you want to redeem and tap the pink "Shop" button.
- You will be taken to a web experience within Ibotta OR to the mobile app (if you have it installed).
- Browse, shop, and make your purchase, being sure not to leave the web experience or the partner app at any time.
- If you leave the app or the web experience, please go back to Ibotta and start the process again. This ensures that there is a link between Ibotta and the retailer.
- Once you have completed your purchase, go back to Ibotta and you should receive a "Welcome Back" screen.
- Check the offer details for any special guidelines about when the purchase should post and the pending period.
A few tips for a smoother rewarded shopping experience with our mobile retailers:
- Most partners exclude the use of additional coupons. These exclusions will also be listed in the offer details.
- Signing into any partner accounts, such as your Amazon account, or payment accounts, such as PayPal, prior to launching your offer through Ibotta will help streamline the purchase process.
- For each of our travel partners, note that the pending period on your offer begins once you have completed your reservation, rental, or stay.
- For most mobile retailers, items placed in your shopping cart prior to launch are not eligible for cash back through Ibotta.