Prior to redeeming with a Preferred Partner, you must link your loyalty card. Linking your loyalty card allows Ibotta to receive an electronic submission of your receipt which we automatically review for credit (within 48 hours).
Distinguishing a Preferred Partner is quite easy. Tap Find Offers, tap Grocery, and tap All at the top. Scroll through the list of retailers and tap on your favorites. Once in the retailer gallery, look at the Navigation Bar; if you see Use Card and an image of a card on the Redeem button (OR you are prompted to link your loyalty card), that retailer is a Preferred Retailer.
Here's how to link your card:
- From the retailer gallery, tap "Use Card" on the Redeem button, tap Add Card - OR -
- From Home, tap Redeem, tap All, find your retailer, tap Add Card. [Note: If the retailer does not prompt you to add or use your card, the retailer is not a Preferred Partner.]
- Scan or manually enter the entire number on your loyalty card.
- TIP: The loyalty card number provided on receipts is usually not a complete loyalty number. We highly suggest scanning or entering the number directly from the card.
- You will receive a confirmation or an error code notifying you whether your card has been successfully linked. If you are experiencing an error code, please screenshot the error code and write our Team for help.
PRO-TIP: Please remember that in order to redeem with a Preferred Partner, you must add all of your offers PRIOR to shopping and you must scan the card that you have linked to your Ibotta account at the time of check out.