Notifications help you stay in-the-know about Ibotta information that is relevant to you! Notifications can be about offers, bonuses, promotions, and general app information.
We send notifications in a couple of different ways:
- In-app Notification: When you open the Ibotta app, a notification may appear alerting you to some new information. You can tap the notification to view the information. You can also tap the "X" or outside of the notification to dismiss.
- "Push" Notification: This is a notification that appears on your device, even if you are not currently using the device, alerting you to new or important information. On most devices, you can tap the notification which will open the Ibotta app and take you to the relevant information or you can clear the notification.
- Email Notification: This is a notification that we send directly to the email address that we have on file. This type of communication will be longer and contain more information for you to take advantage of. You may also receive personalized, relevant information.
How to turn your notifications ON or OFF:
1. On your device, tap Settings.
2. Tap Ibotta
3. Tap Notifications
4. Adjust Allow Notifications by tapping it green (yes) or white (no)
1. From the home screen of your device, select Settings.
2. Select Notifications
3. Select Ibotta
4. Adjust Allow Notifications by tapping it blue (yes) or white (no)
How to personalize the notifications you receive:
1. From Home, tap Account on the navigation bar
2. Tap Settings
3. Tap Preferences
4. Adjust your Email and App Alerts by selecting items green (yes) or white (no). Select Save when you are finished.
5. Restart and refresh the app to ensure the changes have been made