Ibotta's Trick or Tweet Phone Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. GIVEAWAY IS VOID IN WHOLE OR PART WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO ENTER GIVEAWAY.
GIVEAWAY IS ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. DO NOT ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY IF YOU ARE NOT PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE (1) OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. AN ENTRANT MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. EACH ENTRANT HEREBY REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT SUCH ENTRANT HAS READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT (SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING). THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, GRANTS OF RIGHTS AND INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR FROM ENTRANT AND A LIMITATION OF ENTRANT’S RIGHTS AND REMEDIES. IF ENTRANT IS NOT AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, OR IF ENTRANT DOES NOT AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES DO NOT ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH TWITTER. ENTRANT UNDERSTANDS THAT HE OR SHE IS PROVIDING HIS OR HER INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO TWITTER.
- Eligibility and Participation: Ibotta’s Trick or Tweet Phone Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (the “eligible geographic area”), who are physically located therein and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. This Giveaway and any web sites, web pages, and advertisements relating thereto are intended for viewing only within the eligible geographic area. Entries received from individuals residing outside the eligible geographic area, or where restricted or prohibited by law or individuals who are not legal residents of an eligible geographic area will be disqualified. Employees of Ibotta Inc., (the “Sponsor”), and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, and advertising agencies, and Administrator (defined below), and all other service agencies involved with the Giveaway, and members of their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee are not eligible to participate or win. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating in this Giveaway and entering or attempting to enter into the Giveaway, Entrant agrees and acknowledges that: a) he or she has read and understands these Official Rules; b) he or she has met these Giveaway eligibility requirements; c) he or she unconditionally accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway; d) he or she waives any right to claim ambiguity in this Giveaway or these Official Rules; and e) winning and receiving a prize in contingent upon compliance of these Official Rules and fulfilling all requirements.
- Sponsor and Administrator: The Sponsor is Ibotta, Inc., 1801 California Street, Suite 400, Denver, CO 80202. The Administrator is Universal Promotions, Inc., 980 Walnut Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15234. The Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Giveaway are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway.
- Timing: The Giveaway begins on 10/9/17 on or about 9:00 a.m. Mountain Standard Time (“MST”), and ends on 10/15/17 at 11:59:59 p.m. MST (the “Giveaway Period”). The Sponsor’s computer clock is the official time-keeping device in this Giveaway.
- How to Enter Giveaway: To enter the Giveaway during the Giveaway Period, an Entrant must: a) access his or her Twitter account, ensure his or her Twitter account is set to unprotected or public (otherwise Entrant’s post will not be visible to Sponsor and therefore, will not be received by Sponsor, resulting in Entrant’s failure to enter Giveaway and receive Sponsor’s communication); b) be or become a follower of @ibottaApp throughout the Giveaway Period and until prize winner is selected and finalized; and c) post a comment stating Entrant’s favorite retailer to earn cash back using the Ibotta Application, comment must include #IbottaTreatGiveaway. To see Ibotta’s mobile App partners visit ibotta.com, click on “How It Works”.
If Entrant is entering using a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and is using his or her wireless carrier’s network, Entrant may incur standard data charges from his or her wireless carrier and/or other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on an Entrant’s mobile phone bill or be deducted from an Entrant’s prepaid account balance. An Entrant should contact his or her wireless carrier for more information on rate plans and charges relating to his or her participation in this Giveaway.
BY PARTICIPATING IN AND ENTERING GIVEAWAY, ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND GRANT SPONSOR THE RIGHT TO POST ENTRANT’S COMMENTS (the “entry”) ACROSS ANY OR ALL OF SPONSOR’S DIGITAL AND SOCIAL ASSETS, AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION, AND FOR AN UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF TIME AND WITHOUT ANY TYPE OF COMPENSATION.
- Entry Submission Guidelines & Restrictions:
- Terms and Conditions: Entry must comply with Twitter’s Terms and Conditions. Terms can be found at https://com/tos.
- Non-Infringing: Entry cannot contain any material that would violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyrights, trademarks, or rights of privacy or publicity, other than commenting as instructed above in Section #4.
- Content: Entry cannot contain any trademarks or logos. Entry cannot contain profanity, inappropriate or explicit language, pornographic, or sexual content, content promoting illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms, gambling, weapons, or hateful content of any kind (including racism, sexism etc.), nor can it contain any content that promotes violence or harm to another living creature, or any other offensive, obscene or inappropriate content. Entry cannot violate any applicable laws or promote any unsafe behavior, nor can entry defame, misrepresent, or contain disparaging remarks about people or companies, including but not limited to Sponsor. The entry cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate. An entry cannot promote a political agenda regardless of the political affiliation. An entry cannot contain executable programing of any kind, including but not limited to, any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, malware, time bombs, cancel bots or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer or communication device in any way. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and remove any entry it deems as inappropriate.
- Entry Screening, Entrant Verification and Restrictions: Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to screen entries, and in their sole discretion Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right, to disqualify and remove any entry it deems as unacceptable or fails to adhere to these Official Rules. Sponsor nor Administrator are obligated to notify Entrant of their actions to remove or disqualify any entry. Entrant agrees if his or her entry is contested in any manner for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor or Administrator may disqualify that entry and discontinue use without notification and Entrant agrees if Entrant’s entry is contested in any manner for any reason whatsoever not to contest the decision of Sponsor or Administrator and that such decision shall be final.
All entries and Entrants are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. The Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of compliance with these Official Rules, including without limitation, proof of identity or eligibility, in a form acceptable to Sponsor and Administrator (including without limitation, government issued photo identification) to participate in this Giveaway.
Entrants are not permitted to use another person’s identity or another person’s Twitter Account, nor can an Entrant share the same Twitter Account to enter the Giveaway. If a person is found using another person’s identity or Twitter account he or she will be disqualified and ineligible to claim any prize. In case of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, entry will be considered to have been made by the authorized account holder of the Twitter Account identified with the entry submission, regardless of the person that submitted the entry. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple Entrants using or having the same Twitter Account, the authorized account holder of the Twitter Account at the time of entry submission will be deemed to be the Entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to deem that the entry was submitted by the authorized account holder of the Twitter Account. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a Twitter account by Twitter. In the event an Entrant wins a prize, and is later found to be in violation of these Official Rules, Entrant will be required to forfeit the prize or, if the violation is discovered after the prize winner has used or redeemed his or her prize, to reimburse Sponsor for the stated approximate retail value (the “ARV”) of the prize listed in these Official Rules.
- Non Capture of Entry and Entry Errors: In the event that for any reason whatsoever an Entrant’s entry, or any portion thereof, is not captured in accordance with these Official Rules, whether through no fault of Entrant or otherwise, including but not limited to as a result of the effects of hackers or the failure of any electronic equipment, or human intervention, computer or cellular transmission, or network connections, any such attempted entry submissions will become null and void and Sponsor shall have no duty to advise Entrant, to allow Entrant to resubmit, or any liability for such failure in any respect; all of which Entrant hereby waives to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Specifically without limiting the generality of the foregoing, in addition Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, late, illegal, intercepted, incomplete, misdirected, damaged, destroyed, mutilated, unintelligible or not received entries, or for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operations, in transmissions of entries. Proof of sending an entry will not be deemed to be proof as a full submission entry nor will it be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
- Limitations, Non-Authorized Means of Entry and Tampering: Entrant is limited to one entry. If Entrant posts one (1) or more comments using #IbottaTreatGiveaway, Entrant will only receive one (1) entry. An entry obtained outside of the authorized, legitimate channel of method of entry as described in these Official Rules will be disqualified from Giveaway. Entrants are not permitted to use any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in or disrupt this Giveaway. If it is discovered by the Sponsor or Administrator (using any evidence or other information made available to or otherwise discovered by Sponsor or Administrator) that any person has attempted, or has used any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in or disrupt this Giveaway; then he or she may be disqualified from the Giveaway in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The use of automated software or unauthorized computer programs to register for Sponsor’s Giveaway is prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person found or suspected of, tampering with the entry process, or the operation of this Giveaway, or interferes with the proper entry of this Giveaway, or is acting in violation of these Official Rules, or is acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or is acting with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other persons will be disqualified. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER WITH OR VANDALIZE THIS GIVEAWAY OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Failure by the Sponsor or Administrator to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision
- Drawing Date: Sponsor will conduct one (1) random drawing on or about 10/16/17 to select one (1) prize winner.
- Odds of Winning: Odds of Winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period.
- Prize: Prize winner will receive an Apple iPhone X. Prize will not be fulfilled before 11/3/17 and may take up to six (6) weeks after 11/3/17 for fulfillment. Prize has an ARV of one thousand dollars ($1,000). Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of prize will not be awarded to prize winner. The Apple iPhone X (the “prize”) will be awarded “as is” with no warranty, guarantee or activation, Sponsor has not made nor in any manner is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize thereof, including but not limited to its quality, condition, appearance, safety and/or performance. It will be the sole responsibility of the prize winner to activate wireless service. Any costs, fees or taxes associated with wireless activation and use of the prize will be at the sole expense of the prize winner. Prize winner agrees and acknowledges he or she will assume sole responsibility for all costs associated with the prize not explicitly outlined in these Official Rules. Prize winner must accept the prize being awarded or prize may be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate prize winner. Terms and conditions apply to claiming a prize. Prize is non-transferable in whole or in part except at the discretion of the Sponsor. No substitution or cash redemption except at the discretion of Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right, to substitute the prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value due to prize unavailability for any reason whatsoever. Prize winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to prize upon being awarded and Sponsor does not have any obligation or responsibility to replace prize if lost, damaged or stolen. Sponsor is not responsible for any fees, costs, or additional charges that may result from an Entrant and/or prize winner participating in the Giveaway or being awarded and receiving and using the prize.
The use of a third party trademark is for the purpose of prize description only and such use is not intended to suggest or imply sponsorship, endorsement, or the approval of this Giveaway.
- Potential Prize Winner Notification and Requirements to Become a Prize Winner: Prize winner will be considered to be potential prize winner until Sponsor or Administrator confirms his or her prize winner status. Entrant acknowledges and grants Sponsor the ability in its sole discretion to announce the name or any identifiable information of an Entrant/potential prize winner in any form of public communication. Sponsor or Administrator will notify the potential prize winners by Twitter Direct Message (“DM”). DM will come from @ibottaApp and the potential prize winner must respond to the DM within twenty four (24) hours from the time the DM was sent. In the event the potential prize winner fails to respond within twenty four (24) hours, his or her entry will become null and void and potential prize winner will forfeit his or her claim to a prize or any type of compensation. The Sponsor’s computer clock will be the official time-keeping device to determine the twenty four (24) hour period, which will be based on Mountain Time.
The potential prize winner will be required to complete a Declaration of Compliance/Liability Release Form and an IRS W-9 Form (the “Release Documents”) for Federal Tax Purposes, which will require either a Social Security number or Federal Identification number. In the event the prize winner is a lawful permanent immigrant resident, he or she will need a USCIS number or an Immigrant Registration Number. The potential prize winner must successfully submit his or her Release Documents prior to being declared a prize winner or receiving a prize.
In Sponsor’s sole discretion, a selected entry of a potential prize winner will be disqualified from the Giveaway and not eligible to receive a prize if a potential prize winner: a) is unreachable or unresponsive to notification or attempted notification; or b) declines or cannot accept, receive or use the prize or any component of the prize for any reason; or c) does not meet eligibility requirements; or d) has failed to comply with these Official Rules; or e) submits a response after the allocated response by date. If a potential prize winner or a declared prize winner is disqualified from the Giveaway for any reason whatsoever, he or she will be required to forfeit the prize without compensation of any kind. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification process. Prize winner must continue to comply with the Official Rules and receiving a prize is contingent upon abiding and accepting the Official Rules and fulfilling all of Sponsor’s instructions.
- Prize Winner Release of Publicity Rights: By accepting a prize, prize winner agrees to allow Sponsor and/or a representative acting on Sponsor’s behalf the perpetual right to use prize winner’s geographical information, Twitter handle, photos, videos and/or likeness, and statement for Giveaway, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, by any and all means, devices, processes and technology, and in all language and in all media, now known or hereafter invented, contemplated or devised, including, without limitation, the internet, television, film, video cassettes, video discs and other audio-video devices, and radio broadcast and print publications for advertising, promotional, regulatory compliance and/or other purposes related to Giveaway without notice to prize winner, without credit and without compensation or obligation except where prohibited by law.
- Compliance to Official Rules: BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT AGREES THAT SUCH ENTRY COMPLIES WITH ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES. THE RELEASED PARTIES (DEFINED BELOW) WILL BEAR NO LEGAL LIABILITY REGARDING THE USE OF ANY ENTRY ENTRANT SUBMITS. THE RELEASED PARTIES SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANT IN THE EVENT IT IS SUBSEQUENTLY DISCOVERED ENTRANT HAS DEPARTED FROM OR NOT FULLY COMPLIED WITH ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. By submission of an entry, Entrant warrants and represents: (i) Entrant has full authority to submit the entry; and (ii) he or she has met these Giveaway eligibility requirements and unconditionally accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator.
- Assumption of Risk Release: In consideration for entering the Giveaway, each Entrant agrees and acknowledges he or she ASSUME ALL RISKS associated with acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any related activity and agrees to hold harmless, release, defend and indemnify the Released Parties (Defined below).
- Release and Limitations of Liability: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS GIVEAWAY ENTRANTS, PRIZE WINNER, AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR, AND THEIR PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES (INCLUDING EMOTIONAL DISTRESS), FROM ANY AND ALL CAUSE OF ACTION, LIABILITIES, SUITS, CLAIMS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THIRD PARTY CLAIMS THAT MAY BE MADE AGAINST ENTRANTS, AND CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ACCEPTANCE, RECEIPT, POSSESSION OR USE/MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, OR ANY PUBLICITY OR OTHER PUBLIC EXPOSURE OF ENTRANT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS CONCERNING INFRINGEMENT OR INVASION OF ENTRANT’S PRIVACY OR PUBLICITY RIGHTS, OR DEFAMATION, OR ACTS UNDERTAKEN IN PREPARATION FOR, OR PARTICIPATION IN, THE GIVEAWAY, AND LOSSES AND/OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR PROPERTY ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ANY PRIZE OR RESULTING FROM AWARDING, ACCEPTANCE, NOTIFICATION, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE, LOSS OR MISDIRECTION OF ANY PRIZE OR RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GIVEAWAY PROMOTION OR ANY GIVEAWAY PROMOTION OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITIES. ENTRANTS ASSUME LIABILITY FOR INJURIES CAUSED OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED BY PARTICIPATING IN THE GIVEAWAY, OR BY THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OF, OR FAILURE TO RECEIVE ANY PRIZE. The Released Parties shall not have any obligation, responsibility or liability, including but not limited to any responsibility to provide compensation or award any prize to Entrants, with regard to: (1) Entries that are forged, falsified or altered or contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate these Official Rules; (2) Entries and/or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, unrecorded, damaged, garbled, or misdirected, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communication devices or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entry materials, loss or otherwise; (3) Electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in an Entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages; failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines or telephone or data transmission systems; interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; any error omission, interruption, defect or delay in any transmission or communication; traffic congestion on the Internet or any technical problem; (4) Any technical or human errors resulting in errors of printing of Giveaway offer, administration of Giveaway, potential prize winner Giveaway notification, announcement of Giveaway prize winner and/or prize, or any errors of any kind that may result in the selection and notification of a prize winner; (5) Entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Giveaway or claiming a prize; (6) Any inability of a prize winner to accept the prize in whole or in part for any reason whatsoever; (7) If a prize cannot be awarded to a prize winner due to delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, threats of or actual terrorism, weather, war, fire, labor dispute or strike, civil disturbance, riot, transportation interruption or any similar event or cause beyond the Released Parties reasonable control; (8) Human error, unauthorized human intervention, inaccurate or non-capture or mis-entry of any information and/or of an entry; and (9) Any Entrant, prize winner or any other person for damage to such person’s computer or its contents or mobile device. Entrant, prize winner acknowledge that he or she will release and hold harmless Released Parties from any liabilities, and for but not limited to any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and the condition and features of a prize. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any errors pertaining to this Giveaway for any reason whatsoever. If for any reason whatsoever the Giveaway (in whole or in part) is not capable of running as planned due to but not limited to, computer virus, worm, bug, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical difficulties or failures or any other causes which in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, integrity, fairness, or proper conduct of this Giveaway, the discretion of only the Sponsor, reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or terminate the Giveaway and determine prize winners from entries already received or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, by participating, Entrant, prize winner agrees that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, administration, and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of an Entrant, prize winner and Sponsor shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the state of Colorado without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction and that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of actions arising out of, or connected with the Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating, but in no event attorney’s fees; (3) under no circumstances will any Entrant, prize winner be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. By entering the Giveaway, all participants agree to be subject to jurisdiction in the Federal and State courts of Colorado and agree that all disputes relating in any way to this Giveaway must be resolved in the courts of Colorado. Entrants and prize winner agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
- Severability and Headings: If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Official Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings are used in these Official Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision hereof.
- Tax Information: The value of the prize may be taxable as income to the prize winner. Prize winner is solely responsible, at his or her own costs, for all matters relating to the prize, including but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes. It is the sole responsibility of the prize winner to seek independent counsel regarding tax implications.
- Winners List: To obtain the prize winner list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Universal Promotions, Inc., 980 Walnut Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15234; Attn: Ibotta’s Trick or Tweet Phone Giveaway Winners List. Requests must be received by 12/31/17.
- Official Rules: For a copy of Official Rules visit https://help.ibotta.com/hc/en-us.