A Bonus is an earning opportunity associated with Ibotta and Ibotta offers.
A Bonus is a way for users to earn some extra cash by completing offer redemptions. There are two types of redemptions for bonuses, specific and non-specific:
- A specific redemption to complete a bonus is a specific offer or set of offers that must be redeemed in order to apply to the bonus. In many cases, when you are viewing the specific bonus, you can scroll down in the bonus details to view the eligible offers. Here are a couple examples of specific redemption bonuses:
- Brand A has a bonus in the app that you can earn $2 for redeeming both of the offers associated with the bonus. Offer 1 is to purchase a specific product by Brand A. Offer 2 is to purchase a different specific product by Brand A.
- Brand A has a bonus in that app that you can earn $2 for redeeming two offers, in any combination, of several different offers. There is Offer 1, Offer 2, Offer 3, Offer 3, Offer 4, and Offer 5, all by Brand A.
- Category specific bonuses require a certain amount of redemptions from a specific category: Online Shopping, Clothing, Electronics, etc.
- A non-specific redemption to complete a bonus is any redemption that is not an Any Brand or Any Item offer. These bonuses usually require you to complete a specific number of offer redemptions within a set amount of time. Here is an example of a non-specific redemption bonus:
- The Midweek Money Maker bonus will earn you $2 when you redeem 10 offers in the next three days.
- NOTE: You may receive different redemption amounts based on your user activity, sign-up date, previous redemptions, etc. Ibotta does not guarantee that all bonuses will be available to all users at any given time.