You can withdraw your earnings to your bank, PayPal, or gift card(s) once you reach the withdrawal qualifications.
Ways to withdraw your earnings
There are three ways that you can withdraw your earnings once you reach the withdrawal qualifications:
- To your bank: You can withdraw your earnings by sending your money to your bank account if your bank has opted into our earnings program. Please be aware, some banks do not allow third-party transfers. Learn how.
- PayPal: You can withdraw your earnings by sending your money to your PayPal account. Learn how.
- Gift cards: You can withdraw your earnings by purchasing a digital gift card through the app. Some gift cards have a minimum purchase of $25. Learn how.
Qualifications to withdraw your earnings
You must reach the withdrawal qualifications in order to withdraw your earnings. The qualifications to be able to withdraw your earnings are...
- Reach the earnings threshold of at least $20.00,
- Successfully redeem at least one (1) name-brand offer, AND
- Wait at least 48 hours after signing up with Ibotta.
You can use your withdrawn earnings however you please once the withdrawal is complete. Happy earning!
Looking for Ibotta Help, but Faster?
Every day our savers find fast assistance in the Ibotta Community. Check it out to see if your question might be answered more immediately by other Ibotta users. Search your topic or log in to leave a question for the Community. Replies typically come through in a few hours or less!
Earnings & Withdrawing Cash