A withdrawal of your Ibotta earnings to your PayPal account will usually be completed within an hour.
However, during high traffic times, the withdrawal can take up to 24 hours to show up in your PayPal account.
If you do not receive your earnings in your PayPal account, we suggest first checking the email address of the PayPal account that we have on file. Please tap Account, tap Withdraw Cash, and verify that the email address displayed next to PayPal is the correct address.
Here are a couple of reasons why you may have not received your funds:
- Your PayPal account has not been verified.
- If you have a new PayPal account or one that you have not used before, it is possible that your account has not yet been verified through PayPal. Please contact PayPal for assistance with verifying your PayPal account. Once your account is verified, your earnings should show up within 24 hours.
- The email address of the PayPal account that is linked to Ibotta is different than the email address of your actual PayPal account.
- If the funds have been sent to an account that does not actually exist, we can refund the payment and you will be able to edit the account information that Ibotta has on file with these instructions.
- If the funds have been sent to an account that does exist and the account belongs to you, please contact PayPal and request the funds be reversed and we can refund the payment.
- If the funds have been sent to an account that does exist but does not belong to you, please contact PayPal to discuss your options as Ibotta is not allowed to force refunds without PayPal releasing the funds first.