1. What is the Ibotta Preferred Partner Program?
The Ibotta Preferred Partner Program gives website and blog publishers the opportunity to earn money by promoting Ibotta rebates to their readers and followers. Preferred Partners can feature Ibotta rebates and promotions to earn money for qualified referrals.
2. How can I receive credit for promoting Ibotta?
Each Preferred Partner is given a custom referral code when they sign up for Ibotta. We'll show you how to use that referral code to promote Ibotta rebates and earning opportunities to your readers. For every reader or follower that signs up with your referral code and redeems a rebate, you get cash directly deposited into your account!
3. What qualifies as a referral?
Your account will be credited as soon as the person you referred signs up for Ibotta and redeems their first rebate (excludes "Any Brand" and "Any Item" rebates), through either the app or Ibotta.com!
4. How much can I make?
We offer competitive referral rates for our Preferred Partners. The more you promote Ibotta rebates, the more money you can earn!
5. How do I sign up?
Interested bloggers, publishers, or site owners can apply online by filling out the quick application form.
6. What will go on my website / blog?
That's up to you! You can choose to promote Ibotta through banner images, write posts about Ibotta rebates in your favorite category, or let readers know of new sweepstakes and teamwork this month. We'll provide you with timely creative and rebate news on an ongoing basis.
7. How can I see my earnings?
From the web: Sign into your Ibotta account and visit your Settings page.
From the app: Open your Ibotta app and open the "Profile" tab at the bottom of the screen.
8. How can I find my referral code?
From the web: To access your referral code from the web, sign in to your Ibotta account and visit your Settings page.
From the app: Open your Ibotta app and go to the "Teamwork" tab at the bottom of the screen. Then, go to "Build Team" at the top of the screen to see your referral code.
9. When will I get paid?
Preferred Partners can "cash out" their earnings at any time through the Ibotta app using Paypal or Venmo. In addition, custom payments may be arranged by emailing Partners@ibotta.com if qualified. For more information about payments using the Ibotta app, visit our page here.
10. What's the best way to link to Ibotta rebates?
When posting about specific Ibotta rebates, we ask that Preferred Partners link directly to individual rebate pages. Preferred Partners can use their referral code to create a custom link. Here's how:
- Attach this phrase on URLS on Ibotta.com: friend=YOURCODEHERE
- You must include ?friend= before your Referral Code if the URL does not already contain a "?" anywhere within the link.
- Example: Here's link with an example Referral Code with only a "?" in the link: https://ibotta.com/rebates/12363/softlips-cubes?friend=example123
- You must include &friend= before your Referral Code if the URL does already contain a "?" anywhere within the link.
- Example: Here's a link with an example Referral Code with both a "?" and "&" in the link: https://ibotta.com/rebates/12712/luna-bar?purchase-type=in-store&friend=example123
*Your readers can go anywhere on Ibotta.com and your referral code will stay with them all the way to signup! These pages have the highest conversion rate on Ibotta.com and will increase your earning opportunities. For more information, visit our Linking Guide!
11. What else can I do to increase my referrals?
- Post Often! The more you post about Ibotta, the more readers will use your referral code. Don't forget to use the fun graphics provided in each VIP newsletter to help explain how Ibotta works.
- Share the Love! Remind readers about Ibotta's sweepstakes opportunities and bonuses to earn extra cash.
- Encourage Teamwork! The more teams work together, the more you earn, creating real value for your readers. Encourage them to join your team so they get instant value.
- Be Social! Share your referral code and your favorite new Ibotta deals on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram to help refer new readers.
If you have further questions or comments, email us at email@example.com. We're happy to help!