NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
SWEEPSTAKES IS ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF, ONE (1) OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. AN ENTRANT MUST BE THIRTEEN YEARS (13) OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. EACH ENTRANT HEREBY REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT SUCH ENTRANT IS AT LEAST THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND THAT SUCH ENTRANT HAS READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT (SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING). THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, GRANTS OF RIGHTS AND INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR FROM ENTRANT AND A LIMITATION OF ENTRANT’S RIGHTS AND REMEDIES. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS NOT TARGETED TOWARDS, NOR INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION BY, ANY INDIVIDUAL UNDER THE AGE OF THIRTEEN (13). IF ENTRANT IS NOT AT LEAST THIRTEEN YEARS OF AGE AND/OR IF ENTRANT DOES NOT AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES. AN INDIVIDUAL WHO IS UNDER THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH HE OR SHE RESIDES MUST HAVE PERMISSION FROM HIS OR HER PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN TO ENTER AND PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES PRIOR TO BECOMING AN ENTRANT
1. Eligibility and Participation: Ibotta Friends & Family Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia, who are physically located therein and who are at least thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry. An Entrant who is not the age of majority in his or her jurisdiction (the “minor”) must have his or her parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter Sweepstakes. Employees of Ibotta, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, and advertising agencies, Sweepstakes Administrator (defined below), Bloggers in the Ibotta Network, and all other service agencies involved with the Sweepstakes, and members of their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee are not eligible to participate or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating in this Sweepstakes and entering or attempting to enter into the Sweepstakes, Entrant and parent or legal guardian of Entrant (if applicable as stated above) agrees and acknowledges that: a) he or she has read and understands these Official Rules; b) he or she has met the Sweepstakes eligibility requirements as explained in these Official Rules; c) he or she unconditionally accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes; d) he or she waives any right to claim ambiguity in this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules; and e) winning and receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance of these Official Rules and fulfilling all requirements.
2. Sponsor and Administrator: The Sponsor is Ibotta, Inc., 1801 California Street, Suite 400, Denver, CO 80202. The Administrator is Universal Promotions, Inc., 3561 Valley Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15234. The Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on 5/2/16 at 8:00 a.m. Mountain Standard Time (“MST”), and ends on 5/29/16 at 11:59:59 MST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period is the overall timeframe of the Sweepstakes; within the Sweepstakes Period will be four (4) Promotion Periods (see chart below in item #10). The Sponsor’s computer clock is the official time-keeping device in this Sweepstakes.
4. Limit of Entries and Non-Authorized Means of Entry: There is a limit of ten (10) entries per Promotion Period regardless of the entry method used. Any entry obtained outside of an authorized, legitimate means of entry as described in these Official Rules will become void and all such entries will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. The use of automated software or unauthorized computer programs to register for Sponsor’s Sweepstakes is prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person found or suspected of, tampering with the entry process, or the operation of this Sweepstakes, or interferes with the proper entry of this Sweepstakes, or is acting in violation of these Official Rules, or is acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or is acting with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other persons will be disqualified. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER WITH OR VANDALIZE THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Failure by the Sponsor or Administrator to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
5. How to Enter Sweepstakes: No Purchase Necessary to Enter. There are two (2) Methods of Entry. In the event that for any reason whatsoever an Entrant’s entry, or any portion thereof, is not captured as a full submission in accordance with these Official Rules, whether through no fault of Entrant or otherwise, including but not limited to as a result of the effects of hackers or the failure of any electronic equipment, or human intervention, computer or cellular transmission, or network connections, any such attempted entry submissions will become null and void and Sponsor shall have no duty to advise Entrant, to allow Entrant to resubmit, or any liability for such failure in any respect; all of which Entrant hereby waives to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Specifically without limiting the generality of the foregoing, in addition Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, late, illegal, intercepted, incomplete, misdirected, damaged, destroyed, mutilated, unintelligible or not received entries, or for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operations, in transmissions of entries. If an Entrant does not follow the instructions as stated below in the Ibotta Entry Method or the Telephone Entry Method his or her entry will be viewed as not captured as a full submission. All entries that are not captured as a full submission for any reason whatsoever will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Proof of sending an entry will not be deemed to be proof as a full submission entry nor will it be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor or Administrator. If an Individual who may or may not become an Entrant is entering or attempting to enter via a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and is using his or her wireless carrier’s network, Entrant or attempted Entrant may incur standard data charges from his or her wireless carrier and/or other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on an Entrant’s or attempted Entrant’s mobile phone bill or be deducted from an Entrant’s or attempted Entrant’s prepaid account balance. An individual attempting to enter the Sweepstakes should contact his or her wireless carrier for more information on rate plans and charges relating to his or her participation in this Sweepstakes.
- a. Ibotta Entry Method: To participate in the Sweepstakes via the Ibotta Application Entry Method an Entrant must have the Ibotta Application (“Ibotta App”) downloaded to his or her wireless mobile device or tablet and be a registered Ibotta account holder. The Ibotta App is available for iOS and Android mobile devices. If an Entrant does not have the Ibotta App downloaded to his or her wireless mobile smart phone device (“mobile phone”) or tablet, an Entrant can download and register for free by visiting the Apple App Store or Google play. Entrant must follow the instructions to complete the Ibotta App process to become a registered user. Registration for and use of the Ibotta App is subject to Sponsor’s terms and conditions. Please note that you must accept and agree to comply with the terms and conditions of the Ibotta App to create an account. Becoming a registered Ibotta App user and having a valid email address will not improve an Entrant’s chance of winning a prize.To receive an entry into the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period via the Ibotta Entry Method, an Entrant: a) must invite friends to become new users to the Ibotta App using Ibotta’s Referral Program guidelines (“Referred Friend”); b) Referred Friend must have the Ibotta App downloaded to his or her wireless mobile device or tablet, and c) Referred Friend must redeem an eligible rebate during the Sweepstakes Period. Eligible rebates must be for participating Ibotta retailers (https://ibotta.com/where) and must be redeemed prior to the in-store or online rebate expiration date. An individual who has a Referred Friend complete the aforementioned steps will receive one (1) entry and become an Entrant. There is a limit of ten (10) entries per Promotion Period.
- b. Telephone Entry Method: To enter the Sweepstakes via the Telephone Entry Method during the Sweepstakes Period an Entrant: a) must call Toll-Free 1-877-642-5666; and b) must leave an intelligible message with the name of the Sweepstakes, his or her full name, address with street, city, state, postal code (P.O. Boxes are not permitted) and daytime phone number in English. Entrant should speak slowly and clearly when providing the above mentioned information. For potential prize winner notification an Entrant must provide a daytime phone number that is functional between the hours of 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) through 5:00 p.m. ET until prize winners are selected and finalized. Administrator is not obligated to leave a message on voice mail, answering machine or other communication device.
6. Entry Screening and Verification: Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to screen entries and in their sole discretion Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right, to disqualify and remove any entry it deems as unacceptable and/or fails to adhere to these Official Rules. Sponsor nor Administrator are obligated to notify Entrant of their actions to remove or disqualify any entry. Entrant agrees if his or her entry is contested in any manner for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor or Administrator may disqualify that entry and discontinue use without notification and Entrant agrees if Entrant’s entry is contested in any manner for any reason whatsoever not to contest the decision of Sponsor or Administrator and that such decision shall be final.
All entries and Entrants are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. The Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of compliance with these Official Rules, including without limitation, proof of identity and/or eligibility, in a form acceptable to Sponsor and Administrator (including without limitation, government issued photo identification) to participate in this Sweepstakes.
8. License to Use Submitted Materials and Sponsor’s Rights to Entries: By participating and submitting an entry, Entrant agrees that Entrant’s entry submission is gratuitous and is made without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligation that Sponsor is free to disclose the entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone, without any compensation to Entrant. Entrant further grants to Sponsor and its affiliated companies the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to copyright, reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use the entry (with or without Entrant’s name) in any media now known or later developed throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from Entrant or any other party on Entrant’s behalf. Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and may not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants and prize winners acknowledge and agree their entries become the property of the Sponsor, which thereby has the right to promote and otherwise use the entries in any way Sponsor sees fit as permitted by law.
9. Odds of Winning: Odds of Winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
10. Drawing: Sponsor will conduct one random drawing per Promotion Period (defined below) and select one (1) prize winner per Promotion Period by combining entries from the Ibotta Entry Method and Telephone Entry Method. Ibotta Entry Method Entries will be submitted into a random drawing based on the date and time of rebate submission as described in item #5a. Entries will not be carried over to subsequent drawings. In the event an Entrant wins a prize, and is later found to be in violation of these Official Rules, Entrant will be required to forfeit the prize or, if the violation is discovered after the prize winner has used or redeemed the prize, to reimburse Sponsor for the stated prize value listed in these Official Rules.
|On or about
|1||5/2/16 at or about 8:00 a.m. MST||5/8/16 at 11:59:59 p.m. MST||5/10/16|
|2||5/9/16 at 12:00 a.m. MST||5/15/16 at 11:59:59 p.m. MST||5/17/16|
|3||5/16/16 at 12:00 a.m. MST||5/22/16 at 11:59:59 p.m. MST||5/24/16|
|4||5/23/16 at 12:00 a.m. MST||5/29/16 at 11:59:59 p.m. MST||5/31/16|
11. Prize Description: See Chart below for number of prize winners and prize description. The total prize value of all prizes being awarded is four thousand dollars ($4,000). Prize winners must accept the prize being awarded or prize may be forfeited and may be awarded to alternate prize winner. In the event a prize winner is considered a minor as defined in these Official Rules, the prize as described below will be made payable to the minor’s parent or legal guardian. Terms and conditions may apply to claiming a prize. Prizes are non-transferable in whole or in part except at the discretion of the Sponsor. No substitution except at the discretion of Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right, to substitute a prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value for any reason whatsoever. Prize winners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to prize upon being awarded and Sponsor does not have any obligation or responsibility to replace prize if lost, damaged or stolen. Sponsor is not responsible for any fees, costs, or additional charges that may result from an Entrant and/or prize winner participating in the Sweepstakes or being awarded and receiving and using a prize. Prizes will be fulfilled within four (4) to six (6) weeks after 4/30/16. Shipped/mailed prizes will not be insured. The Sponsor and Administrator shall not assume any liability for a lost, damaged or misdirected prize. An unclaimed prize will not be awarded.
|Promotion Period||Number of Prizewinners||Prize Description||Prize Value|
|1||1||$1000 awarded in form of a check||$1000|
|2||1||$1000 awarded in form of a check||$1000|
|3||1||$1000 awarded in form of a check||$1000|
|4||1||$1000 awarded in form of a check||$1000|
12. Potential Prize Winner Notification: Prize winners will be considered to be potential prize winners until Sponsor or Administrator confirms his or her prize winner status. Entrant acknowledges and grants Sponsor the ability in its sole discretion to announce the names or any identifiable information of an Entrant/potential prize winner on its Website, Facebook page or in any other form of public communication. Sponsor will notify a potential prize winner whose entry was selected from using the Ibotta Entry Method via email and Administrator will notify a potential prize winner whose entry was selected from using the Telephone Entry Method via telephone. In Sponsor’s or Administrator’s sole discretion, a selected entry of the potential prize winner will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes if a potential prize winner: a) is unreachable or unresponsive to notification or attempted notification; or b) declines or cannot accept, receive or use the prize or any component of the prize for any reason; or c) does not meet eligibility requirements; or d) has failed to comply with these Official Rules; or e) submits a response after the allocated response by date. If the potential prize winner is disqualified from the Sweepstakes for any reason whatsoever, he or she will be required to forfeit the prize without compensation of any kind. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to modify the notification process.
13. Requirements of Potential Prize winners to become Prize Winners: Potential prize winners must: a) continue to comply with the Official Rules; and winning is contingent upon abiding to the Official Rules and fulfilling all of Sponsor’s or Administrator’s instructions; b) accept and be bound to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and to any instructions given by Sponsor or Administrator; and c) complete and submit an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release (the “Affidavit”) to Administrator (if applicable). A prize winner must have a physical address and will be required to provide Sponsor or Administrator with his or her full name, complete address, Affidavit and W-9 Form (the “Sweepstakes Documents”) by 11:59:59 ET on 6/6/16. In the event a prize winner fails to provide Sponsor or Administrator with his or her Sweepstakes Documents by 11:59:59 on 6/6/16, he or she will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and ineligible to claim a prize or receive any type of compensation. Each prize has a value of one thousand dollars ($1,000), since the prize’s value is greater than six hundred dollars ($600), the prize winner or minor’s parent or legal guardian will be required to complete an IRS W-9 Form for Federal Tax Purposes, which will require either a Social Security number or Federal Identification number prior to being awarded the prize. In the event the prize winner is a lawful permanent immigrant resident, he or she will need a USCIS number or an Immigrant Registration Number.
14. Prize Winner Release of Publicity Rights: By accepting a prize, prize winner agrees to allow Sponsor and/or a representative acting on Sponsor’s behalf the perpetual right to use prize winner’s biographical information, email address, photos, videos and/or likeness, and statement for Sweepstakes, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, by any and all means, devices, processes and technology, and in all language and in all media, now known or hereafter invented, contemplated or devised, including, without limitation, the internet, television, film, video cassettes, video discs and other audio-video devices, and radio broadcast and print publications for advertising, promotional, regulatory compliance and/or other purposes related to Sweepstakes without notice to prize winner, without credit and without compensation or obligation except where prohibited by law.
15. Compliance to Official Rules: BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT AGREES THAT SUCH ENTRY COMPLIES WITH ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE IBOTTA APPLICATION TERMS OF SERVICE. THE RELEASED PARTIES (DEFINED BELOW) WILL BEAR NO LEGAL LIABILIITY REGARDING THE USE OF ANY ENTRY ENTRANT SUBMITS. THE RELEASED PARTIES SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANT IN THE EVENT IT IS SUBSEQUENTLY DISCOVERED ENTRANT HAS DEPARTED FROM OR NOT FULLY COMPLIED WITH ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
16. Release and Limitations of Liability: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANTS, PRIZE WINNERS, AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR, AND THEIR PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES (INCLUDING EMOTIONAL DISTRESS), FROM ANY AND ALL CAUSE OF ACTION, LIABILITIES, SUITS, CLAIMS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THIRD PARTY CLAIMS THAT MAY BE MADE AGAINST ENTRANTS, AND CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ACCEPTANCE, RECEIPT, POSSESSION OR USE/MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, OR ANY PUBLICITY OR OTHER PUBLIC EXPOSURE OF ENTRANT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS CONCERNING INFRINGEMENT OR INVASION OF ENTRANT’S PRIVACY OR PUBLICITY RIGHTS, OR DEFAMATION, OR ACTS UNDERTAKEN IN PREPARATION FOR, OR PARTICIPATION IN, THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND LOSSES AND/OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR PROPERTY ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ANY PRIZE OR RESULTING FROM AWARDING, ACCEPTANCE, NOTIFICATION, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE, LOSS OR MISDIRECTION OF ANY PRIZE OR RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTION OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTION OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITIES. ENTRANT ASSUMES LIABILITY FOR INJURIES CAUSED OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR BY THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OF, OR FAILURE TO RECEIVE ANY PRIZE. The Released Parties shall not have any obligation, responsibility or liability, including but not limited to any responsibility to provide compensation or award any prize to Entrants, with regard to: (1) Entries that are forged, falsified or altered or contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate these Official Rules; (2) Entries and/or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, unrecorded, damaged, garbled, or misdirected, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communication devices or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entry materials, loss or otherwise; (3) Electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in an Entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages; failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines or telephone or data transmission systems; interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; any error omission, interruption, defect or delay in any transmission or communication; traffic congestion on the Internet or any technical problem; (4) Any technical or human errors resulting in errors of printing of Sweepstakes offer, administration of Sweepstakes, potential prize winner Sweepstakes notification, announcement of Sweepstakes prize winners and/or prizes, or any errors of any kind that may result in the selection and notification of a prize winner; (5) Entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or claiming a prize; (6) Any inability of a prize winner to accept the prize in whole or in part for any reason whatsoever; (7) If a prize cannot be awarded to a prize winner due to delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, threats of or actual terrorism, weather, war, fire, labor dispute or strike, civil disturbance, riot, transportation interruption or any similar event or cause beyond the Released Parties reasonable control; (8) Human error, unauthorized human intervention, inaccurate or non-capture or mis-entry of any information and/or of an entry; and (9) Any Entrant, prize winner or any other person for damage to such person’s computer or its contents or mobile device. Entrant, prize winner acknowledge that he or she will release and hold harmless Released Parties from any liabilities, and for but not limited to any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and the condition and features of a prize. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any errors pertaining to this Sweepstakes for any reason whatsoever. If for any reason whatsoever the Sweepstakes (in whole or in part) is not capable of running as planned due to but not limited to, computer virus, worm, bug, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical difficulties or failures or any other causes which in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, integrity, fairness, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the discretion of only the Sponsor, reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes and determine prize winners from entries already received or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
17. Disputes: Except where prohibited, by participating, Entrant, prize winners agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, administration, and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of an Entrant, prize winner and Sponsor shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the state of Colorado without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction and that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of actions arising out of, or connected with the Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating, but in no event attorney’s fees; (3) under no circumstances will any Entrant, prize winner be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. By entering the Sweepstakes, all participants agree to be subject to jurisdiction in the Federal and State court of Colorado and agree that all disputes relating in any way to this Sweepstakes must be resolved in the courts of Colorado. Entrants and prize winners agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
18. Tax Information: The value of a prize may be taxable as income to a prize winner. Prize winners are solely responsible, at their own costs, for all matters relating to the prize, including but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes. It is the sole responsibility of the prize winner to seek independent counsel regarding tax implications.
20. Winners List: To obtain the prize winner list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Universal Promotions, Inc., 3561 Valley Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15234; Attn: Ibotta’s Friends & Family Sweepstakes Winners List. Requests must be received by 7/15/16.
21. Official Rules: For a copy of Official Rules visit https://ibotta.zendesk.com/hc/en-us.