– GIVEAWAY COMPLETED –
Stockings of Swag Giveaway Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
SWEEPSTAKES IS ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF, ONE (1) OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. AN ENTRANT MUST BE THIRTEEN YEARS (13) OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF PARTICIPATION AND ENTRY. EACH ENTRANT HEREBY REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT SUCH ENTRANT HAS READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT (SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING). THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, GRANTS OF RIGHTS AND INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR FROM ENTRANT AND A LIMITATION OF ENTRANT’S RIGHTS AND REMEDIES. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS NOT TARGETED TOWARDS, NOR INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION BY, ANY INDIVIDUAL UNDER THE AGE OF THIRTEEN (13). IF ENTRANT IS NOT AT LEAST THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OF AGE AND/OR IF ENTRANT DOES NOT AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES. AN INDIVIDUAL WHO IS UNDER THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH HE OR SHE RESIDES MUST HAVE PERMISSION FROM HIS OR HER PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN TO ENTER AND PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES PRIOR TO BECOMING AN ENTRANT.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH INSTAGRAM. ENTRANT UNDERSTANDS THAT HE OR SHE IS PROVIDING HIS OR HER INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO INSTAGRAM.
1. Eligibility and Participation: Ibotta’s Stockings of Swag Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia (the eligible geographic area”), who are physically located therein and who are at least thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry. An Entrant who is not the age of majority in his or her jurisdiction must have his or her parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes and any web sites, web pages, and advertisements relating thereto are intended for viewing only within the eligible geographic area. Entries received from individuals residing outside the eligible geographic area, or where restricted or prohibited by law or individuals who are not legal residents of an eligible geographic area, or thirteen (13) years of age or older will be disqualified. Employees of Ibotta, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, and advertising agencies, and Administrator (defined below), and all other service agencies involved with the Sweepstakes, and members of their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee are not eligible to participate or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating in this Sweepstakes and entering or attempting to enter into the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees and acknowledges that: a) he or she has read and understands these Official Rules; b) he or she has met these Sweepstakes eligibility requirements; c) he or she unconditionally accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes; d) he or she waives any right to claim ambiguity in this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules; and e) winning and receiving a prize in contingent upon compliance of these Official Rules and fulfilling all requirements.
2. Sponsor and Administrator: The Sponsor is Ibotta, Inc., 1801 California Street, Suite 400, Denver, CO 80202. The Administrator is Universal Promotions, Inc., 3561 Valley Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15234. The Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on 12/5/16 at 8:00 a.m. Mountain Standard Time (“MST”), and ends on 12/11/16 at 11:59:59 MST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor’s computer clock is the official time-keeping device in this Sweepstakes.
BY PARTICIPATING IN AND ENTERING SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND GRANT SPONSOR THE RIGHT TO POST ENTRANT’S ENTRY ACROSS ANY OR ALL OF SPONSOR’S DIGITAL AND SOCIAL ASSETS, AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION.
5. Entry Submission Guidelines & Restrictions:
b. Originality, Ownership and Rights: The photo submitted must be an original work, it cannot be copied from any other material, nor can it have been previously published or awaiting publication at the time of submission. The photo may be taken by another individual other than Entrant, but Entrant must possess ownership and have all necessary rights attached to the photo. The photo must be the sole property of the Entrant and Entrant must have all rights necessary to submit, reproduce and distribute his or her photo in the Sweepstakes.
c. Professional Photographs with Watermarks: The photo cannot depict any watermarks, names or logos from a professional photographer or photography studio.
d. Permissions: Entrant must have written permission from any recognizable individuals who appear in the photo to use their names and likenesses in the photo and to grant the rights set forth herein, a child or person considered not the age of majority in his or her jurisdiction must have written permission from his or her parent or legal guardian. It is the sole responsibility of the Entrant to secure all written permissions needed. If requested, Entrant must be able to produce such permissions or proof in form acceptable to Sponsor. Entrant must be able to provide upon request all appropriate clearances, permissions, and releases for the photo, in the event an Entrant does not provide all required releases, Sponsor reserves the right, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to disqualify the applicable photo, or seek to secure the releases and clearances for Sponsor’s benefit.
e. Non-infringing: Photo cannot contain any material that would violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, Including copyrights, trademarks, logos or rights of privacy or publicity.
f. Content: Entrant and/or any person (with written permission) depicted in the photo are not permitted to be dressed indecent in the photo. Indecent is defined as offensive to accepted standards of decency or modesty; or considered to be lewd or vulgar. In Sponsor’s and Administrator’s sole discretion, Sponsor and Administrator will determine what is considered to be dressed indecent. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and remove any photo deemed as indecent. Photo cannot contain profanity, inappropriate or explicit language, pornographic, or sexual content, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms, gambling, weapons, or hateful content of any kind (including racism, sexism etc.) nor can it contain any content that promotes violence or harm to another living creature, or any other offensive, obscene or inappropriate content. Photos cannot violate any applicable laws or promote any unsafe behavior. Photos cannot defame, misrepresent, or contain disparaging remarks about people or companies, including but not limited to Sponsor. Photos cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate. Photos cannot promote a political agenda regardless of the political affiliation. Photo cannot contain executable programing of any kind, including but not limited to, any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, malware, time bombs, cancel bots or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer or communication device in any way.
6. Entry Screening, Entrant Verification and Restrictions: Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to screen photos, hereinafter referred to as entry or entries, and in their sole discretion Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right, to disqualify and remove any entry it deems as inappropriate, unacceptable and/or fails to adhere to these Official Rules. Sponsor nor Administrator are obligated to notify Entrant of their actions to remove or disqualify any entry. Entrant agrees if his or her entry is contested in any manner for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor or Administrator may disqualify that entry and discontinue use without notification and Entrant agrees if Entrant’s entry is contested in any manner for any reason whatsoever not to contest the decision of Sponsor or Administrator and that such decision shall be final. Entries posted on the Sponsor’s Instagram page, or any medium selected by Sponsor, solely represent the views and opinions of the Entrants and do not reflect the views and opinions of Sponsor in any manner. Sponsor is acting as a passive conduit for the posting and publication of entries and has no obligation to and expressly disclaims any and all liability in conjunction with screening, monitoring or reviewing the content of an entry. Sponsor makes no claim they will edit entries submitted by Entrants prior to posting them on Sponsor’s Instagram page, or any selected medium by Sponsor.
All entries and Entrants are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. The Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of compliance with these Official Rules, including without limitation, proof of identity and/or eligibility, in a form acceptable to Sponsor and Administrator (including without limitation, government issued photo identification) to participate in this Sweepstakes.
Entrants are not permitted to use another person’s identity or another person’s Instagram Account, nor can an Entrant share the same Instagram Account to enter the Sweepstakes. If a person is found using another person’s identity or Instagram account he or she will be disqualified and ineligible to claim any prize. In case of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, entry will be considered to have been made by the authorized account holder of the Instagram Account identified with the entry submission, regardless of the person that submitted the entry. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple Entrants using or having the same Instagram Account the authorized account holder of the Instagram Account at the time of entry submission will be deemed to be the Entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to deem that the entry was submitted by the authorized account holder of the Instagram Account. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an Instagram account by Instagram. In the event an Entrant wins a prize, and is later found to be in violation of these Official Rules, Entrant will be required to forfeit the prize or, if the violation is discovered after the prize winner has used or redeemed his or her prize, to reimburse Sponsor for the stated approximate retail value (the “ARV”) of the prize listed in these Official Rules.
7. Non Capture of Entry: In the event that for any reason whatsoever an Entrant’s entry, or any portion thereof, is not captured as a full submission in accordance with these Official Rules, whether through no fault of Entrant or otherwise, including but not limited to as a result of the effects of hackers or the failure of any electronic equipment, or human intervention, computer or cellular transmission, or network connections, any such attempted entry submissions will become null and void and Sponsor shall have no duty to advise Entrant, to allow Entrant to resubmit, or any liability for such failure in any respect; all of which Entrant hereby waives to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Specifically without limiting the generality of the foregoing, in addition Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, late, illegal, intercepted, incomplete, misdirected, damaged, destroyed, mutilated, unintelligible or not received entries, or for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operations, in transmissions of entries. If an Entrant does not follow the entry method instructions as stated above his or her entry will be viewed as not captured as a full submission. All entries that are not captured as a full submission for any reason whatsoever will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Proof of sending an entry will not be deemed to be proof as a full submission entry nor will it be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor or Administrator. If Entrant is entering via a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and is using his or her wireless carrier’s network, Entrant may incur standard data charges from his or her wireless carrier and/or other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on an Entrant’s mobile phone bill or be deducted from an Entrant’s prepaid account balance. An Entrant should contact his or her wireless carrier for more information on rate plans and charges relating to his or her participation in this Sweepstakes.
8. Limitations and Non-Authorized Means of Entry: The use of the same photo for multiple entries is not permitted. Entrant must submit a different photo for each entry. If an Entrant makes more than one (1) post using the same photo as an entry, they will only receive one (1) entry for that photo image. There is a limit of one prize per person, per household for the entire Sweepstakes. An entry obtained outside of an authorized, legitimate channel of method of entry as described in these Official Rules will be disqualified from Sweepstakes. Entrants are not permitted to use any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in or disrupt this Sweepstakes. If it is discovered by the Sponsor or Administrator (using any evidence or other information made available to or otherwise discovered by Sponsor or Administrator) that any person has attempted, or has used any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in or disrupt this Sweepstakes; then he or she may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor or Administrator. The use of automated software or unauthorized computer programs to register for Sponsor’s Sweepstakes is prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person found or suspected of, tampering with the entry process, or the operation of this Sweepstakes, or interferes with the proper entry of this Sweepstakes, or is acting in violation of these Official Rules, or is acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or is acting with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other persons will be disqualified. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER WITH OR VANDALIZE THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Failure by the Sponsor or Administrator to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Drawing Date: Sponsor will conduct one random drawing on or about 12/16/16 to select five (5) prize winners. Limit of one (1) prize per person, per household for the Sweepstakes.
10. Odds of Winning: Odds of Winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
12. License to Use Submitted Materials and Sponsor’s Rights to Entries: By participating and submitting an entry, Entrant agrees that Entrant’s entry submission is gratuitous and is made without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligation that Sponsor is free to disclose the entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone, without any compensation to Entrant. Entrant further grants to Sponsor and its affiliated companies the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to copyright, reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use the entry (with or without Entrant’s name) in any media now known or later developed throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from Entrant or any other party on Entrant’s behalf. In addition by submitting an entry, Entrant, forever waives any rights of copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, privacy rights, and any other legal or moral rights in the entry that may preclude Sponsor or its affiliated companies use of the entry, or require Entrant’s permission for the Sponsor or its affiliated companies to use the entry. Entrant acknowledges that Sponsor is in no way obligated to broadcast, post, publish, or use Entrant’s entry in any way. Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and may not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants and prize winners acknowledge and agree their entries become the property of the Sponsor, which thereby has the right to promote and otherwise use the entries in any way Sponsor sees fit as permitted by law.
13. Prizes: There will be five (5) prizes awarded for the Sweepstakes. Each prize winner will receive a prize package consisting solely of: a) one (1) t-shirt with an ARV of fifteen dollars ($15); b) one (1) magnet with an ARV of three dollars ($3); c) one (1) pen with an ARV of two dollars ($2); and d) one (1) tote bag with an ARV of ten dollars ($10). The total ARV of prize package is thirty dollars ($30). The total ARV of all prizes being awarded is one hundred fifty dollars ($150). Any difference between the ARV and the actual retail value of the prize package will not be awarded to the prize winner. Prize winner must accept the prize being awarded or prize may be forfeited and may be awarded to alternate prize winner. Terms and conditions may apply to claiming a prize. Prizes are non-transferable in whole or in part except at the discretion of the Sponsor. No substitution or cash redemption except at the discretion of Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right, to substitute a prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value for any reason whatsoever. Prize winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to prize upon being awarded and Sponsor does not have any obligation or responsibility to replace prize if lost, damaged or stolen. Sponsor is not responsible for any fees, costs, or additional charges that may result from an Entrant and/or prize winner participating in the Sweepstakes or being awarded and receiving and using a prize. Prizes will be fulfilled within four (4) to six (6) weeks after prize winner is finalized. Shipped prizes shall not be insured. The Sponsor and Administrator shall not assume any liability for a lost, damaged or misdirected prize. An unclaimed prize will not be awarded.
14. Potential Prize Winner Notification and Requirements to Become a Prize Winner: Prize winner will be considered to be potential prize winner until Sponsor or Administrator confirms his or her prize winner status. Entrant acknowledges and grants Sponsor or Administrator the ability in its sole discretion to announce the names or any identifiable information of an Entrant/potential prize winner on its Instagram page, Website, or in any other form of public communication. Sponsor will notify the potential prize winners by Instagram Direct Message (“DM”) or publicly notifying. DM may include instructions from Sponsor that potential prize winner must complete prior to being declared the prize winner and being awarded a prize. In the event it is determined that there are multiple prize winners from the same household regardless if a potential prize winner has been declared a prize winner, the first potential eligible prize winner to respond to Sponsor’s DM instructions will be declared the prize winner from that household, provided he or she has met the eligibility requirements and agrees to be bound to these Official Rules. In the event the potential prize winner fails to adhere to Sponsor’s DM instructions or any instructions given by Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and ineligible to claim a prize or receive any type of compensation. In Sponsor’s or Administrator’s sole discretion, a selected entry of the potential prize winner will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes if a potential prize winner: a) is unreachable or unresponsive to notification or attempted notification; or b) declines or cannot accept, receive or use the prize or any component of the prize for any reason; or c) does not meet eligibility requirements; or d) has failed to comply with these Official Rules; or e) submits a response after the allocated response by date. If the potential prize winner is disqualified from the Sweepstakes for any reason whatsoever, he or she will be required to forfeit the prize without compensation of any kind. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to modify the notification process. Prize winner must continue to comply with the Official Rules and receiving a prize is contingent upon abiding and accepting the Official Rules and fulfilling all of Sponsor’s or Administrator’s instructions.
15. Prize Winner Release of Publicity Rights: By accepting a prize, prize winner agrees to allow Sponsor and/or a representative acting on Sponsor’s behalf the perpetual right to use prize winner’s biographical information, email address, photos, videos and/or likeness, and statement for Sweepstakes, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, by any and all means, devices, processes and technology, and in all language and in all media, now known or hereafter invented, contemplated or devised, including, without limitation, the internet, television, film, video cassettes, video discs and other audio-video devices, and radio broadcast and print publications for advertising, promotional, regulatory compliance and/or other purposes related to Sweepstakes without notice to prize winner, without credit and without compensation or obligation except where prohibited by law.
16. Compliance to Official Rules: BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT AGREES THAT SUCH ENTRY COMPLIES WITH ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, TOU AND INSTAGRAM’S TERMS OF SERVICE AND RULES (AS APPLICABLE). THE RELEASED PARTIES (DEFINED BELOW) WILL BEAR NO LEGAL LIABILITY REGARDING THE USE OF ANY ENTRY ENTRANT SUBMITS. THE RELEASED PARTIES SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANT IN THE EVENT IT IS SUBSEQUENTLY DISCOVERED ENTRANT HAS DEPARTED FROM OR NOT FULLY COMPLIED WITH ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. By submission of an entry, Entrant warrants and represents: (i) the entry is Entrant’s sole property; (ii) Entrant has full authority to submit the entry; (iii) the entry does not infringe on any trademark, copyright, privacy, or other rights of any other party; and (iv) he or she has met these Sweepstakes eligibility requirements and unconditionally accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator.
17. Release and Limitations of Liability: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANTS, PRIZE WINNER, AGREES TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR, INSTAGRAM AND THEIR PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES (INCLUDING EMOTIONAL DISTRESS), FROM ANY AND ALL CAUSE OF ACTION, LIABILITIES, SUITS, CLAIMS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THIRD PARTY CLAIMS THAT MAY BE MADE AGAINST ENTRANTS, AND CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ACCEPTANCE, RECEIPT, POSSESSION OR USE/MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, OR ANY PUBLICITY OR OTHER PUBLIC EXPOSURE OF ENTRANT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS CONCERNING INFRINGEMENT OR INVASION OF ENTRANT’S PRIVACY OR PUBLICITY RIGHTS, OR DEFAMATION, OR ACTS UNDERTAKEN IN PREPARATION FOR, OR PARTICIPATION IN, THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND LOSSES AND/OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR PROPERTY ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ANY PRIZE OR RESULTING FROM AWARDING, ACCEPTANCE, NOTIFICATION, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE, LOSS OR MISDIRECTION OF ANY PRIZE OR RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTION OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTION OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITIES. ENTRANT ASSUMES LIABILITY FOR INJURIES CAUSED OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR BY THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OF, OR FAILURE TO RECEIVE ANY PRIZE. The Released Parties shall not have any obligation, responsibility or liability, including but not limited to any responsibility to provide compensation or award any prize to Entrants, with regard to: (1) Entries that are forged, falsified or altered or contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate these Official Rules; (2) Entries and/or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, unrecorded, damaged, garbled, or misdirected, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communication devices or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entry materials, loss or otherwise; (3) Electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in an Entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages; failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines or telephone or data transmission systems; interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; any error omission, interruption, defect or delay in any transmission or communication; traffic congestion on the Internet or any technical problem; (4) Any technical or human errors resulting in errors of printing of Sweepstakes offer, administration of Sweepstakes, potential prize winner Sweepstakes notification, announcement of Sweepstakes prize winner and/or prizes, or any errors of any kind that may result in the selection and notification of a prize winner; (5) Entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or claiming a prize; (6) Any inability of a prize winner to accept the prize in whole or in part for any reason whatsoever; (7) If a prize cannot be awarded to a prize winner due to delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, threats of or actual terrorism, weather, war, fire, labor dispute or strike, civil disturbance, riot, transportation interruption or any similar event or cause beyond the Released Parties reasonable control; (8) Human error, unauthorized human intervention, inaccurate or non-capture or mis-entry of any information and/or of an entry; and (9) Any Entrant, prize winner or any other person for damage to such person’s computer or its contents or mobile device. Entrant, prize winner acknowledge that he or she will release and hold harmless Released Parties from any liabilities, and for but not limited to any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and the condition and features of a prize. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any errors pertaining to this Sweepstakes for any reason whatsoever. If for any reason whatsoever the Sweepstakes (in whole or in part) is not capable of running as planned due to but not limited to, computer virus, worm, bug, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical difficulties or failures or any other causes which in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, integrity, fairness, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the discretion of only the Sponsor, reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes and determine prize winner from entries already received or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
18. Disputes: Except where prohibited, by participating, Entrant, prize winners agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, administration, and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of an Entrant, prize winner and Sponsor shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the state of Colorado without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction and that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of actions arising out of, or connected with the Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating, but in no event attorney’s fees; (3) under no circumstances will any Entrant, prize winner be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. By entering the Sweepstakes, all participants agree to be subject to jurisdiction in the Federal and State court of Colorado and agree that all disputes relating in any way to this Sweepstakes must be resolved in the courts of Colorado. Entrants and prize winners agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
19. Tax Information: The value of a prize may be taxable as income to a prize winner. Prize winner are solely responsible, at their own costs, for all matters relating to the prize, including but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes. It is the sole responsibility of the prize winner to seek independent counsel regarding tax implications.
21. Winners List: To obtain the prize winner list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Universal Promotions, Inc., 3561 Valley Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15234; Attn: Ibotta’s Stockings of Swag Giveaway Sweepstakes Winners List. Requests must be received by March 31, 2017.
22. Official Rules: For a copy of Official Rules visit blog.ibotta.com.