When you withdraw your earnings to a gift card, you can instantly reward yourself and use your gift card at the retailer. You can also share the gift card with someone else.
Once you meet the withdrawal threshold, currently $20, and have successfully redeemed at least one (1) name-brand offer, you can purchase one or more gift cards in the increments listed on the Withdraw earnings screen. The gift card minimum will be listed underneath the gift card image. Some gift cards allow increments of $20, while others may start at $25.
Follow these steps to withdraw funds in the form of a gift card:
- Tap Account located on the Navigation Bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Withdraw Cash ($X.XX).
- Scroll to see the Digital gift cards on the Withdraw earnings screen.
- Under Digital gift cards, select the retailer that you would like a gift card from.
- Select the amount of the gift card that you wish to withdraw.
- Tap "Get Gift Card".
- You will receive an email with a direct link to your e-gift card within the hour.
If you have trouble receiving your gift card email or link, please check here.
Looking for Ibotta Help, but Faster?
Every day our savers find fast assistance in the Ibotta Community. Check it out to see if your question might be answered more immediately by other Ibotta users. Search your topic or log in to leave a question for the Community. Replies typically come through in a few hours or less!
Earnings & Withdrawing Cash