When you submit a receipt to Ibotta, you may have to manually match offers to items on your receipt so you can redeem the offer.
After you have taken pictures of your receipt or scanned the receipt’s barcode, the app will automatically attempt to match offers that have been added to your account to items that it reads on your receipt. Depending on the information on the receipt, the app may automatically match all, some, or none of your offers to items on your receipt.
To redeem any missing cash back offers on items that you purchased, you will then either verify the offers or manually match any that are missing.
To manually match offers to items on your receipt…
- Take pictures of your paper receipt.
- Select the offer from the list of available offers.
- Adjust the quantity if necessary.
- Scan the barcode(s) if requested.
- Once you have matched the offers to the items on your receipt, finish submitting your receipt and we'll review your purchase within 48 hours.
Looking for Ibotta Help, but Faster?
Every day our savers find fast assistance in the Ibotta Community. Check it out to see if your question might be answered more immediately by other Ibotta users. Search your topic or log in to leave a question for the Community. Replies typically come through in a few hours or less!
Offers & Earning Cash Back