We understand that bonuses can be a source of confusion.
As a result, we have implemented many different ways to keep track of your bonuses and which offers apply to which bonuses. You can learn more about that here.
If you are tracking your bonuses and you think something is missing, here are some investigative tips to help you:
- Go to Bonuses in Account and gather some information about the bonus.
- How many offers are needed to complete the bonus?
- What is the assumed start date?
- What is the expiration date?
- Check for special restrictions.
- Go to My Earnings in Account.
- Tap on the receipts in My Earnings History that were submitted within the time frame of the bonus.
- Scroll to the bottom of the displayed receipt to see which bonuses the receipt was applied towards.
- Did you complete a online shopping offer that should count toward the bonus? Keep in mind that you will not see the bonus’ progress update until the online shopping offer’s pending period has completed and credit has been posted to your account balance.
- If you don't see a bonus or the bonus you are wondering about, please write the Care Team.
- If you find that all receipts have been applied to the right bonuses, but the count is still incorrect, please review the bonus restrictions again.
- If you are unable to figure out what or where the discrepancy is, write our Care Team and we will be happy to take a look as well.