When you receive this notification, it can be confusing if there was an offer or more there before.
If you see the image that says "No Offers Found", it could mean a couple of things:
- There could be an app issue that is not correctly linking to our servers and pulling the offer information.
- Force the Ibotta app to close.
- Restart your device.
- Open the Ibotta app.
- Check the retailer for the current offers.
- If you still have trouble, please write our Care Team for assistance.
- The offers for the retailer have expired.
- The retailer may only have one offer available. If that offer expires, you will receive this notification.
- The system can take up to 24 hours to remove the retailer or refresh the retailer with new offers. If the retailer is still available with no offers, please write our Care Team so that we can resolve the issue.