When you are ready to withdraw funds, you will be prompted to add a phone number to verify your Ibotta account.
There may be a couple reasons that you are not receiving the code:
- If you are entering a phone number for the first time:
- The number entered was mistyped. - Not to worry, try entering the phone number again and be sure that it is entered correctly.
- The number entered is a third party provider. - Ibotta does not guarantee support of third party providers such as What's App, Google Voice, etc. Please enter a primary provider phone number or landline.
- The number entered is having trouble receiving the verification code. - If the other two options do not resolve the issue, please write us through the Help Center so that we can reach out to our text provider.
- If you are re-entering a phone number that you have already verified:
- The number is either disconnected or busy. - Please ensure that the number is accessible and can receive calls (landlines only) or texts. Make sure that texts are enabled on your device or plan.
- The number is having trouble receiving the verification code. - If you do not receive the verification code within a reasonable amount of time (5-10 minutes), please write us through the Help Center so that we can reach out to our text provider.
If you would like to change the number on your account, please write the Care Team through the Help Center for assistance.
Earnings & Withdrawing Cash