The main way to earn using Ibotta is by sending us receipts from in-store retailers and receiving credit for specific products. We accept most in-store receipts, with very few exceptions.
Here is what we do accept:
- In-store printed receipts that clearly show the location, date and time, total, and form of payment.
Here is what we don't accept:
- Receipts printed at home (or anywhere other than the store).
- Grocery pickup receipts that do not contain the total or were emailed by a third party company (InstaCart, PeaPod).
- Online orders for non-online shopping offers.
- Tampered, manufactured, or otherwise "not real receipts". For more about receipt qualifications, please visit here.
- Receipts that are more than 7 days old.