Mobile shopping purchases can take a varying amount of time to show as pending in your Ibotta account.
For instance, some purchases will show as pending within a few hours. However, some purchases won't show as pending until the item ships or possibly even later than that. It is best to check the offer details, by tapping the specific retailer offer, to see if there are any special guidelines for your purchase.
Here's what to do if you're purchase does not post as pending:
- Check the offer details for any special guidelines.
- If there are no special guidelines, wait 24 hours to see if the purchase will post.
- If there are special circumstances, wait 24 hours after those guidelines to see if the purchase will post. [e.g., If the details say it should post when the purchase ships, wait 24 hours after the purchase ships]
- If your purchase has not posted after waiting, prepare to contact our Mobile Care Team.
- Take screenshots or save a PDF file of your confirmation email.
- Submit a ticket to the Mobile Care Team.
- Our Team will receive your information and investigate why your purchase has not posted as pending.
Note: Some investigations into your purchase will rely on information provided by our partners. There may be a lengthy delay with this process, but our Team will always get back to you regarding your purchase.