There are a few reasons that you may need to report an issue with a past receipt. Here are a few of the most common reasons:
- You accidentally forgot to add (+) an offer to Your Retailer List.
- You selected the wrong quantity
- We missed giving you cash back for an offer on your receipt.
- Your receipt was marked as unreadable or invalid based on our receipt qualifications.
If you need to contact us about a past receipt, you can do so from the app. Here's how:
- Open the Ibotta app on your mobile device.
- Tap your earnings, located at the top right of the homepage.
- In your Earnings history, tap your recent purchase to open the purchase details, and tap Report an issue
- In your request, please include the Missing cash back amount and the name of any relevant offers or bonuses.
Looking for Ibotta Help, but Faster?
Every day our savers find fast assistance in the Ibotta Community. Check it out to see if your question might be answered more immediately by other Ibotta users. Search your topic or log in to leave a question for the Community. Replies typically come through in a few hours or less!
Account & Troubleshooting