You can now earn credit for items purchased on your Walmart Grocery pick up or delivery purchase with Ibotta.
Here is how it works:
- Open Walmart Grocery within the Ibotta app that is located in the Grocery Pickup & Delivery category.
- Once you are on the Walmart Grocery page within the Ibotta app, tap “Link Walmart Account”.
- Follow the steps that appear to link your Walmart account to Ibotta.
Side Note: Please make sure to allow Ibotta to receive purchase history by shifting the “Share purchase history?” toggle to the right when linking your account.
- Once successfully linked, browse hundreds of offers available under Walmart Grocery and add them to your list.
Side Note: Please make sure to add offers from the Walmart Grocery gallery. If you add offers from the Walmart gallery, you will not earn credit for qualifying items on your Walmart Grocery purchase.
- Shop on the Walmart app or grocery.walmart.com from your desktop or phone.
- After you receive or pick up your order, you’ll get your cash within 24 hours.
- We will be unable to credit you for items that are substituted and no longer qualify for offer credit.
- The email address on your Walmart account does not need to match your Ibotta account email address.
- Multiple Savers cannot link the same Walmart Grocery account. Only one Walmart Grocery account can be used for a single Ibotta account.
If you don’t have a Walmart account yet, feel free to create one by accessing the “Create new Walmart account” link after tapping “Link Walmart account” on the Walmart Grocery page. Once you successfully create an account, you can then earn!
If you experience any issues with Walmart Grocery, our Care Team will be more than happy to assist. Please submit a ticket and we will reach out soon.
Grocery Pickup & Delivery