If you wish to take advantage of earning credit for your Walmart Grocery purchases, you will need to link your Walmart account.
In order to link your Walmart account you will need to follow the steps below:
- Open Walmart Grocery within the Ibotta app that is located in the Grocery Pickup & Delivery category.
- From the Walmart Grocery page, tap "Link Walmart account".
- Tap "Continue".
- Input the requested log in information and select "Review terms".
- Review the Terms & Conditions and select "Agree & link".
- A notification will appear showing that your account has been successfully linked.
Once your account is linked, you can then add offers to Your List. Then, you can shop for your Walmart Grocery purchase. Your shopping can be done on any device. Credit will be added to your account within 24 hours of receiving your online grocery purchase.
If you run into any issues when linking your account, feel free to create a ticket and our Care Team will be able to further assist you.
Grocery Pickup & Delivery