Most items purchased using Pay with Ibotta can be returned, subject to the retailer’s return policy. Retailers may return the funds to your Pay with Ibotta gift card code, provide you with store credit or a new gift card, or refund you via an alternative method. Review the retailer’s return policy or contact them for additional information. Returning items purchased using Pay with Ibotta may impact your previously earned rewards, and will not refund your original payment method.
Articles in this section
- Help: My friend did not receive the Pay with Ibotta gift card I sent.
- Help: I have an unauthorized charge on my debit or credit card from Ibotta.
- Help: My gift card code wouldn't scan.
- Help: I want a refund of my Pay with Ibotta transaction.
- Help: My gift card code never appeared.
- Help: I received an error when adding a payment method.
- How do I return items purchased with a Pay with Ibotta gift card code?
- Help: I never received cash back for my Pay with Ibotta purchase.