Gift cards are a way to pay for products and services at over 100+ retailers and restaurants. You earn cash back instantly on your entire purchase amount when you pay at checkout through the Ibotta app.
Please note: Gift cards (formerly Pay with Ibotta) is a new product in testing, and is not available to all Savers at this time.
Here are some important things to keep in mind when purchasing gift cards:
- Link your preferred payment method as a first step. See this article for more information.
- The cash back you earn will be deposited into your Ibotta account balance within 24 hours.
- There is a purchasing maximum of $250 total within a 24-hour rolling period.
- The limit will last until the time you purchased the first gift card the next day.
- Minimum and maximum purchase amounts vary by retailer. You can either enter the exact amount of your purchase or choose an amount that you’ll spend over time.
- Gift cards never expire.