You can now earn credit for items purchased on your Instacart purchase with Ibotta.
Here is how it works:
- Open Instacart within the Ibotta app that is located in the Grocery category.
- Once you are on the Instacart page within the Ibotta app, tap “Link Instacart Account”.
- Follow the steps that appear to link your Instacart account to Ibotta.
Side Note: Please make sure to allow Ibotta to receive purchase history by shifting the “Share purchase history?” toggle to the right when linking your account.
- Once successfully linked, browse hundreds of offers available under Instacart and add them to your list.
Side Note: Please make sure to add offers from the Instacart gallery. If you add offers from the retailer gallery that you are shopping at within Instacart, you will not earn credit for qualifying items on your Instacart purchase.
- Shop on the Instacart app or website from your desktop or phone.
- After you receive or pick up your order, you’ll get your cash within 24 hours.
- The email address on your Instacart account does not need to match your Ibotta account email address.
- Multiple Savers cannot link the same Instacart account. Only one Instacart account can be used for a single Ibotta account.
- Single Sign On accounts will not work with the Ibotta app.
- You will only earn credit for offers under the Instacart gallery.
- This program is powered by Ibotta and not affiliated with Instacart.
If you don’t have an Instacart account yet, feel free to create one by accessing the “Create new Instacart account” link after tapping “Link Instacart account” on the Instacart page. Once you successfully create an account, you can then earn!
If you experience any issues with Instacart, our Care Team will be more than happy to assist. Please submit a ticket and we will reach out soon.
Grocery Pickup & Delivery