There are a few instances that may cause you to not receive credit Online Grocery purchase.
You will want to first make sure that your retailer account is linked to the Ibotta app under the correct retailer. You can verify if an account is linked by following the steps below:
- Select Account on the navigation bar.
- Scroll down and select the Settings option.
- Tap on Linked accounts under the Account category.
Here you can view all of the accounts currently linked to retailers within your Ibotta account. If you do not see the retailer listed here as linked, you will need to access the retailer under the Grocery Pickup & Delivery category of the app and press the Link button at the top of the retailer page.
- Please be aware that you cannot earn credit for accounts that are linked to retailers that are not listed within the Grocery Pickup & Delivery category.
If your account is linked appropriately, please verify that the item purchased qualifies for the offer. You can confirm this by reviewing the details on the offer page.
- If a qualifying item was substituted and the substituted item no longer qualifies as outlined in the offer details, credit will not be awarded.
Also, please be aware that credit will not be rewarded for items that were unable to be fulfilled with your purchase and for purchases that were cancelled.
If did not receive credit for an item(s) that you believe qualifies for credit, please submit a request to our Care Team for further assistance.
Grocery Pickup & Delivery