You can now earn credit for your Online Grocery Pickup and Delivery purchases with Ibotta.
Here is how it works:
- Tap on the new Grocery Pickup & Delivery category within the app.
- Select one of the participating retailers that you plan to make your online grocery purchase with.
- Once you are on the retailer page within the Ibotta app, tap the Link account button at the top of the page.
- Follow the steps that appear in order to link your Online Grocery account to Ibotta.
Side Note: Please make sure to allow Ibotta to receive purchase history by shifting the “Share purchase history?” toggle to the right when linking your account.
- Once successfully linked, browse hundreds of offers available under the retailer page and add them to your list.
Side Note: Please make sure to add offers from the retailer gallery that is listed under the Grocery Pickup & Delivery category.
- Now you may shop for your Online Grocery purchase from your desktop or phone.
- After you receive or pick up your order, you’ll get your cash within 72 hours.
- The email address on your retailer account does not need to match your Ibotta account email address.
- Multiple Savers cannot link the same retailer account. Only one unique account can be used for a single Ibotta account.
- Single Sign On accounts (Gmail, Apple, etc) will not work with the Ibotta app.
- You will only earn credit for offers added under the retailer gallery that is listed within the Grocery Pickup & Delivery category.
- If using a 3rd-party Online Grocery retailer, such as Instacart or Shipt, you must add offers from the 3rd-party retailer and NOT the retailer you are receiving your items from.
If you don’t have an account yet with a participating retailer in the app, feel free to create one by accessing the “Create new account” link after tapping “Link account” on the retailer page. Once you successfully create an account, you can then earn!
We are continuing to work on adding more retailers to the Grocery Pickup & Delivery category. So keep your eyes peeled for more retailers in the near future!
If you experience any issues with your Online Grocery purchase, our Care Team will be more than happy to assist. Please submit a request and we will reach out soon.
Grocery Pickup & Delivery