You can now earn credit for items purchased on your Target.com account with Ibotta.
Here is how it works:
- Open Target.com within the Ibotta app that is located in the Grocery Pickup & Delivery category.
- Once you are on the Target.com page within the Ibotta app, tap “Link Target Account”.
- If you have already linked your Target account under the Target retailer, you can go straight to adding offer to Your List.
- Follow the steps that appear to link your Target.com account to Ibotta.
Side Note: Please make sure to allow Ibotta to receive purchase history by shifting the “Share purchase history?” toggle to the right when linking your account.
- Once successfully linked, browse hundreds of offers available under Target.com and add them to Your List.
Side Note: Please make sure to add offers from the Target.com gallery. If you add offers from the Target gallery, you will not earn credit for qualifying items on your Target.com purchase.
- Shop on the Target app or Target.com from your desktop or phone.
- After you receive or pick up your order, you’ll get your cash within 24 hours.
- We will be unable to credit you for items that are substituted and no longer qualify for offer credit.
- The email address on your Target.com account does not need to match your Ibotta account email address.
- Multiple Savers cannot link the same Target.com account. Only one Target.com account can be used for a single Ibotta account.
- Only items purchased using Target's same day delivery program through Shipt are eligible for credit. Grocery items purchased online that are sent through postal mail are not eligible for credit.
If you don’t have a Target.com account yet, feel free to create one by accessing the “Create new Target.com account” link after tapping “Link Target.com account” on the Target.com page. Once you successfully create an account, you can then earn!
If you experience any issues with Target.com, our Care Team will be more than happy to assist. Please submit a ticket and we will reach out soon.
Grocery Pickup & Delivery