Post Ibotta Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT
INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: [Post MLS Sweepstakes] (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Post Consumer Brands, LLC. (“Sponsor”), Ibotta, Inc. (“Administrator”), HelloWorld, Inc. (“Prize Administrator”), and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. The decisions of the “Promotion Parties” (collectively Sponsor, Administrator and Prize Administrator) are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Post Consumer Brands, LLC., 20802 Kensington Boulevard, Lakeville, MN 55044.
Administrator: Ibotta, Inc., 1801 California St #400, Denver, CO 80202. Prize Administrator:
HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on July 10, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on August 10, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s servers are the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: There are two ways to enter: REDEEM OFFERS (WHILE SUPPLIES LAST) FOR SELECT POST CEREALS THROUGH THE IBOTTA APP: To participate, you must download the Ibotta mobile application (“Ibotta App”) and create an account. Accounts are free, but subject to Ibotta’s
about all requirements for adding offers, shopping, and redeeming offers. Eligible Post Cereals:
Post® Golden Crisp, 14.75 oz box;
Post® Raisin Bran (excluding Raisin Bran Crunch and Raisin Brand with Bananas), 20 or 25 oz box
Post® Great Grains®, any variety, 13.5 – 19 oz box
Post® Grape-Nuts, any variety, 18 - 29 oz box
Post® Hostess™ Honey Bun Cereal, 11.5 or 17 oz box
Post® Hostess™ Donettes™ Cereal, 11 or 18 oz box
Post® Honey Bunches of Oats® Cereal, any variety, 13 oz box or larger
Post® Honeycomb® Cereal, 12.5 or 16 oz box and 35.5 oz bag
Post® Peanut Butter & Cocoa Pebbles™ Cereal, 11 or 20 oz box
Post® COCOA Pebbles™ Cereal, any size
Post® FRUITY Pebbles™ Cereal, any size
Post® GOLDEN OREO O’S® Cereal, 17 - 19 oz box
Post® OREO O’S® Cereal, 11 - 19 oz box
Post® Shredded Wheat, any variety, 15 - 18 oz box
Post® HONEY-MAID® S’mores Cereal, 12.25 - 21 oz box
Post® CHIPS AHOY!® Cereal, 12 - 19 oz box
Post® SOUR PATCH KIDS®, 11 - 18 oz box
Post® NUTTER BUTTER® Cereal, 11 - 19 oz box
Post® NILLA® Banana Pudding Cereal, 12 - 19 oz box
Malt–O–Meal® Cereal, any variety, 18 oz bag or larger
Marshmallow Fruity PEBBLES™, 11 or 20 oz box
If you redeem at least one (1) Eligible Post Cereal Offer in two (2) separate purchase transactions,
you will receive one (1) entry into a prize drawing for a First Prize. If you redeem at least one (1) Eligible Post Cereal Offer in four (4) separate purchase transactions, you will receive one (1) entry into the prize drawing for a First Prize and one (1) entry into the prize drawing for a Grand Prize. Grand Prize winners will not be eligible for a First Prize.
OPT OUT PROCESS: If you redeem Eligible Post Cereal Offers, but would like to opt-out of the
prize drawings, send an email to email@example.com with your opt-out request by 8/17/19. Please include “Post Promotion Opt Out” in the subject line and the email address associated with your Ibotta account in your email request. You will be opted out of all prize drawings by sending one email request.
ENTER BY MAIL: To enter without purchase or use of the Ibotta App, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address, and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to Post MLS Sweepstakes,” c/o HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5025, Department 841445, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5025=. You will receive one (1) entry into the prize drawing for a First Prize and one (1) entry into the prize drawing for a Grand Prize. Grand Prize winners will not be eligible for a First Prize. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by August 10, 2019 and received by August 17, 2019. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified. Limit: You may receive one (1) entry into the prize drawing for each prize. Grand Prize winners will not be eligible for a First Prize. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, Ibotta accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods, will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Prize Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the
administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around August 21, 2019. The potential winners will be notified by email. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will
6. Prizes: FIFTY (50) GRAND PRIZES: $100 TANGO® Reward Link (Preferred). Approximate Retail
Value (“ARV”): $100. ONE HUNDRED (100) FIRST PRIZES: $25 TANGO® Reward Link (Preferred). ARV: $25. Winners will each receive a unique URL to the email address associated with their Ibotta Accounts or as provided in their mail in entry. Reward Link is managed by Tango Card, Inc. Reward Links do not expire and are valid within the USA only. Your Reward Link balance may be redeemed for national gift cards or donation options and can be accessed at any time by clicking the Reward Link URL. All redemptions are final. Reward Link balances cannot be combined. Please treat like cash. Please view our full Terms of Service. Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for each prize type during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person. Prizes will be fulfilled within approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes. Total ARV of all prizes: $7,500.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Promotion Parties and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use
or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and/or civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded
shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
12. Entrant's Personal Information: By entering in to this Sweepstakes, you agree to allow
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2Lofz3L. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete. © 2019 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved. Abbreviated Disclosure for Advertising [These disclosures should not be posted with the full official rules; they
are intended for use with advertising only]