Currently, Kroger and retailers under the Kroger banner can only be redeemed by uploading picture receipts through the Ibotta App. Unfortunately, right now Ibotta does not have the ability to link to any of Kroger's retailers for automatic cash back. Kroger banner retailers are also currently not part of our Grocery pickup & delivery category.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause while you're out shopping.
Just like all other picture-submitted retailers, the following are required in the receipt pictures sent to get cash back:
- Add (+) offers to Your List.
- Purchase the products on Your List at an eligible in-store retailer.
- Collect the full physical receipt printed on the in-store retailer's POS system, where the receipt includes a logo of the retailer.
- Select the retailer that you are redeeming at within the Ibotta app.
- Click "Upload Receipt" to take a picture of your receipt, then tap "Finish." You may need to tap "Add Section" if you have a long receipt. You may need to scan the product barcodes if prompted.
- Tap "Collect # Purchases $X.XX" and we will review your purchase within 72 hours.
**TIP: Ibotta recommends holding onto your physical receipts until you receive cash back in your account.
If you receive any errors or receive an email that your Kroger submission has been rejected, please reach out to our Care Team for support. Please include the offers you are trying to claim, as well as pictures of your receipt. You may need to include screenshots.
Offers & Redeeming Offers