The pending period of an online shopping offer can affect your bonus.
However, it does not affect your eligibility to receive a bonus. We know this can be a bit confusing but review these details to learn about what is and what is not affected.
- You will still receive the bonus if the purchase was made during the bonus redemption period, even if the pending period is up to 90 days.
- The bonus will also be pending, similar to the offer, however you will not see the bonus in your pending earnings.
- The amount of the bonus will not change.
- Your bonus will be credited with the online shopping purchase when the pending period has completed.
- That means that if your purchase was made today and it has an up to 45day pending period, your bonus will also be pending for up to 45 days. The bonus will not be credited on the day that the purchase was made.
- Keep in mind, if a bonus requires more than one offer qualification, you will not see the bonus’ progress update until the online shopping offer’s pending period has completed and credit has been posted to your account balance.
- If your purchase is canceled or returned, your bonus may not complete or may be reversed.