You can earn cash back on your Grocery pickup & delivery purchases from your phone or your computer, including Walmart & Shipt!
Here is how it works:
1. Find a supported Grocery pickup & delivery retailer.
2. Sign in to your grocery or delivery account.
- Select “Link account” and follow the steps to link your grocery or delivery service account to Ibotta. If you don’t have an account, select “Create new account” on the retailer page to create one first.
- Please, make sure to allow Ibotta to receive purchase history by shifting the “Share purchase history?” toggle to the right when linking your account.
3. Browse offers and add them to Your list.
- Once successfully linked, browse hundreds of offers available under the retailer page and add them to Your list.
- Please, make sure to add offers from the retailer gallery that is listed under the Grocery pickup & delivery category.
4. Just shop and checkout like normal.
- Once you’ve added offers to Your list, you’re ready to shop for and earn cash back on your Grocery pickup & delivery purchase.
5. Get your cash back.
- Cash back will be added to your earnings within 48 hours after you receive your order. Check your order status for updates.
- You will only earn cash back for offers added under the retailer gallery that is listed within the Grocery pickup & delivery category.
- You must make your Grocery pickup & delivery purchase with the same grocery or delivery account that is linked to your Ibotta account.
- The email address on your retailer account does not need to match your Ibotta account email address.
- Multiple Savers cannot link the same retailer account. Only one unique account can be used for a single Ibotta account.
- Single Sign On accounts (Gmail, Apple, etc) will not work with the Ibotta app.
- If using a 3rd-party Online Grocery retailer, such as Shipt or Instacart (if available), you must add offers from the 3rd-party retailer and NOT the retailer you are receiving your items from.
We are continuing to work on adding more retailers to the Grocery Pickup & Delivery category. So keep your eyes peeled for more retailers in the near future!
If you experience any issues with your Online Grocery purchase, our Care Team will be more than happy to assist. Please submit a request and we will reach out soon.
Looking for Ibotta Help, but Faster?
Every day our savers find fast assistance in the Ibotta Community. Check it out to see if your question might be answered more immediately by other Ibotta users. Search your topic or log in to leave a question for the Community. Replies typically come through in a few hours or less!
Grocery Pickup & Delivery