Earnings are the money that you get from redeeming offers, completing bonuses, and referring new users.
Ibotta stores all of your earnings in your Ibotta account until you reach the withdrawal threshold of $20.00. Once you reach $20.00, and at least one of the earnings was from redeeming a Name-Brand offer, you can withdraw your earnings or you can keep building them up.
Here is some more information about earnings:
- You can view your earnings by tapping Account on the navigation bar.
- Your "Lifetime Earnings" are displayed under your name in the Account tab.
- Your "Current earnings" is displayed on the progress bar, in the white bubble.
- Your next progress level is displayed at the right side of the progress bar.
- Your withdrawal ability is displayed under the progress bar. Remember: You can withdraw your earnings any time after you have a minimum of $20.00 in your Ibotta account. Once you withdraw, you must work back up to $20.00 with at least one name-brand offer redemption in order to withdraw again.
Earnings & Withdrawing Cash