Withdraw your earnings with PayPal, Venmo or one of our featured gift cards!
On the Navigation Bar, tap Account and then, tap on Withdraw Cash. The amount that you are able to withdraw will be listed here. A balance of at least $20 is our current withdrawal threshold.
Withdraw Earnings using PayPal or Venmo:
- Link Ibotta to an existing or new PayPal account.
- Link Ibotta to an existing Venmo account - confirm in the app (make sure to enter your email that you have associated with your Venmo account).
Money transfers can then be transferred to any bank account, sent to other PayPal or Venmo users, or loaded onto a debit card.
[Please note that it is very important to confirm your PayPal or Venmo account by following the steps emailed to you from PayPal or Venmo. Funds will transfer from Ibotta to your PayPal or Venmo account, but you will be unable to claim the funds until the account is confirmed.]
Withdraw Earnings with Featured Gift Cards:
- Tap your desired gift card. Verify your phone number if requested.
- Choose a cash amount. The minimum amounts to withdraw are listed below each gift card. Tap Purchase at the bottom of the screen. Depending on which gift card you choose, you may be asked to enter your Ibotta password.
- A confirmation screen will appear, notifying you that further instructions will be sent to your email.
- Check your e-mail (including your spam folder), claim your gift code, and cash in your gift card in stores or online!
*If you have trouble receiving your gift card information, please refer to this article.