Sometimes, bonuses may not complete along with offer cash back.
Here are a couple of reasons why you may not have received your bonus:
- The bonus started at a time different than what you expected.
- Generally, if you receive a notification for a bonus within the app, the bonus may have started that day.
- The bonus expired before it was completed.
- Try to keep track of bonus expirations and get your receipts sent to Ibotta at least 24 hours before the expiration.
- The offers redeemed do not apply to the bonus.
- A brand-specific bonus will have specific offers linked to the bonus. Redemptions of other offers, even offers by the same brand, will not apply unless they are linked to the bonus.
- Category-specific bonuses will have specific retailers and offers linked to the bonus. Redemptions from other retailers or categories will not apply unless they are linked to the bonus.
- The bonus relies on action by another saver.
- Teamwork bonuses may not be completed due to the Team Level earnings that must be completed before progressing to the next level.
- Referral bonuses may not be received due to the referral not completing the sign-up or redemption process.
- The bonus has not been completed.
- Each bonus may have specific details about how to earn the bonus. Please review the details, number of redemptions or value of earnings, to see what has to be completed in order to earn the bonus.
If you feel that you should have received a bonus, please write our Care Team with as many details as you can provide and we will be happy to take a look at your bonus progress.
Bonuses & Earning Bonuses