Once your Current earnings reach $20, you can use the Ibotta app to withdraw your earnings to a linked bank account.
Here’s how to link your bank account and withdraw your earnings:
- Go to the Ibotta app on your mobile device.
- Tap on the Account tab.
- Select the “Withdraw cash” option.
- Select the Add new bank account link.
- Tap on “Continue”.
- Read the following screen and select “Continue”
- Then search for your bank using the search bar at the top of the page.
- Once you locate your bank, follow the instructions in order to link your bank account to your Ibotta account.
- Select the “I Agree” option on the Review pop-up page that appears once you link your bank account.
- Then, select your bank account on the Withdraw cash page within the app.
- Choose the amount you wish to withdraw from your earnings.
- You must have a minimum of $20.00 in your Current earnings, and one of the earnings must be provided by redeeming a name-brand offer, in order to withdraw.
- The cash will be deposited in your account within 1 to 3 business days.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many accounts can I link?
You may link a total of two accounts: one checking account and one savings account.
What if I cannot locate my bank?
Unfortunately, that means at this time we currently do not support your bank. We are working to get more banks added. So feel free to occasionally check if your bank account is added in the future.
What information would you have access to if I link my bank account?
When linking your bank account with Plaid, you consent to share certain types of data from your financial institution with us and Plaid. That data includes:
- Transaction history: transactions on your statements that could include merchant, amount, and date.
- Account holder information: Could include name, phone number, address of the account owner.
- Account balance: Balance of bank account.
Please note: We do not sell this information. This information does not give us the ability to take any action with your bank account.
To learn how we keep your information secure and private, click here.
To learn more about how we handle your data, click here.
To learn more about how Plaid handles your data, click here.
Looking for Ibotta Help, but Faster?
Check out the Ibotta Community forum to see if your question might be answered more immediately by other Ibotta users. Every day our savers find fast assistance in the Ibotta Community. Search your topic or log in to leave a question for the Community. Replies typically come through in a few hours or less!
If you have any issues or further questions, please submit a request to our Care Team and we will be happy to further assist you.