Ibotta now allows the option for our Savers to withdraw their cash straight to a bank account.
In addition to withdrawing your earnings using PayPal and gift cards, you can now withdraw your earnings directly from Ibotta to your bank account.
Here are the steps on how to link your bank account:
- Tap on the Account tab.
- Select the “Withdraw cash” option.
- Select the Add new bank account link.
- Tap on “Continue”.
- Read the following screen and select “Continue”
- Then search for your bank using the search bar at the top of the page.
- Once you locate your bank, follow the instructions in order to link your bank account to your Ibotta account.
- Select the “I Agree” option on the Review pop up page that appears once you link your bank account.
- Then, select your bank account on the Withdraw cash page within the app.
- Choose the amount you wish to withdraw from your earnings.
- Must have a minimum of $20 in order to withdraw.
- Select the “Review” button.
- Finally, choose the “Confirm & withdraw” button.
The cash will be deposited in your account within 1 to 3 business days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How many accounts can I link?
A: You may link a total of two accounts: one checking’s account and one saving’s account.
Q: What if I cannot locate my bank?
A: Unfortunately, that means at this time we currently do not support your bank. We are working to get more banks added. So feel free to occasionally check if your bank account is added in the future.
Q: What if I don’t see the option to add my bank account?
A: At this time, this feature is only available to a random selection of our Savers. Feel free to continue to withdraw your earnings through gift cards or PayPal for the time being.
Q: I’m concerned about my privacy. What exactly do you have access to if I were to link my bank account?
A: When linking your bank account with Plaid, we ask for your consent to collect: your transaction history, account holder information, and account balance. This information is collected by default by Plaid, and we only use it to inform transactions relevant to your activity with Ibotta; specifically, withdrawing cash back earnings to your bank account. We do not sell, or otherwise do anything else with this information, and having it does not give us the ability to take actions with your bank account.
- Transaction history: transactions on your statements which could include merchant, amount, and date.
- Account holder information: Could include name, phone number, address of the account owner.
- Account balance: Balance of bank account.
Please feel free to view how we keep your information secure and private by clicking here.
If you have any issues or further questions, please submit a ticket to our Care Team and we will be happy to further assist you.