The Ibotta Care Team works hard to respond within 2 business days after your request is submitted.
During periods of high purchase volume (e.g. the holiday season), estimated response times may increase. Additionally, sending multiple tickets about one issue will likely increase response time.
How will I know when my ticket status has changed?
There are two different ways you can check on the status of your help ticket:
Keep an eye on your email inbox:
When a member of Ibotta's Care Team responds to, or updates and changes the status of your ticket, you will receive an email reply from our Help Center.
The email reply will be sent to the email address used to submit your original request.
Check your ticket history by logging into ibotta.com:
- Navigate to ibotta.com and log in using your Ibotta account credentials
- Click the Help dropdown menu in the top right corner of the page
- Click Help Center
- Click the dropdown menu under your account name in the top right corner of the page
- Click My support tickets
- This will take you to the My requests page where you can review your complete ticket history including ticket activity and status
- You can also click on the ticket Subject to review the ticket's complete correspondence
Can I contact the Ibotta Care Team on the phone?
|Due to the nature of its business and the volume of inquiries they receive per day, the Ibotta Care Team provides support solely through the Help Center. Unfortunately, phone assistance is not available at this time. Thank you for your understanding.