When you are ready to shop, the retailers will be displayed based on your location and the zip code on your account.
Organizing the retailers this way helps you quickly select a retailer and look for offers.
If the stores that are displayed are not actually the stores near you, here are two troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure that you have location settings turned on.
- Go to your device Settings.
- Turn on location services.
- If your location services are turned on for Ibotta, try toggling the location on and off, force the Ibotta app to close, and reopen Ibotta.
- Make sure that the zip code that you have entered is correct.
- Tap Account
- Tap Settings
- Tap Update Profile
- Edit the zip code on file if necessary
NOTE: If the stores being displayed nearby are still incorrect, please write our Care Team for further assistance.