We're sorry about that! Here are some reasons why and what you can try to resolve it:
- The app won't connect in a store.
- Try toggling between wifi and data. Not all stores provide wifi but some do. Connect to the store's wifi to see if that helps.
- The app won't connect on data.
- Try toggling to wifi when you're at home.
- The app won't connect on wifi.
- Try clearing the history/cache and closing all other open apps. Another app might be taking over your device performance or running in the background.
- The app just keeps spinning no matter what.
- There may be a larger scale issue. Check our social media channels for any notifications.
- Force the Ibotta app to close and restart your device.
Note: If the connectivity issue is not resolved by any of the steps above, please give the app an hour. There may be a larger issue at hand and we truly appreciate your patience.