A bonus is extra cash back offered to Savers for completing specific offer redemptions. Savers earn cash back on a completed bonus in addition to the cash back they receive for redeeming specific offers.
View your eligible bonuses by tapping Bonuses in the Ibotta app. On the Bonuses screen, you can tap on a bonus to read the bonus details (incl. requirements, exclusions, and fine print).
Bonuses are sorted into four categories:
- Featured - Featured bonuses are bonuses that are new and currently featured in the app.
- In progress - In progress bonuses are bonuses that you have redeemed eligible offers towards.
- For you - Bonuses For you are bonuses offered specifically to you.
- Completed - Completed Bonuses are bonuses that you have successfully completed and earned.
There are two types of redemptions for bonuses, specific and non-specific.
- Specific redemption: a specific offer (or set of specific offers) that must be redeemed in order to apply to the bonus.
- Example: Brand A has a bonus in the app that you can earn $2 for by redeeming 2 specific offers associated with the Bonus.
- Non-specific redemption: an offer (or set of offers) that must be redeemed within a certain time frame in order to apply the bonus.
- Example: The Midweek Money Maker bonus will earn you $2 when you redeem 10 offers in the next three days.
- Always read the bonus details to know the bonus requirements and exclusions.
- You may receive different bonus offers and redemption amounts based on your Saver activity, sign-up date, previous redemptions, etc. Ibotta does not guarantee that all bonuses will be available to all Savers at any given time.
- Bonus Start and Complete times are based on the time offers are redeemed.
Looking for Ibotta Help, but Faster?
Every day our savers find fast assistance in the Ibotta Community. Check it out to see if your question might be answered more immediately by other Ibotta users. Search your topic or log in to leave a question for the Community. Replies typically come through in a few hours or less!
Bonuses & Earning Bonuses