A bonus is a way for Savers to earn extra cash by completing offer redemptions. Tap Bonuses in the Ibotta app to view your eligible bonuses.
The Bonuses screen shows even more ways to get cash back.
- There are four different categories in which you can view your bonuses:
- Featured: These are bonuses that are new and currently featured in the app.
- In progress: There are bonuses that you have redeemed eligible offers towards.
- For you: These are bonuses specifically for you.
- Completed: These are bonuses that you have successfully completed and earned.
Tap a bonus to read its requirements.
There are two types of redemptions for bonuses, specific and non-specific:
A specific redemption is an offer or set of offers that must be redeemed in order to apply to the bonus. Here is an example of a specific redemption Bonuses:
- Brand A has a bonus in the app that you can earn $2 for redeeming two specific offers associated with the Bonus.
A non-specific redemption is an offer or set of offers that must be redeemed within a certain time frame in order to apply the Bonus. Here is an example of a non-specific redemption bonus:
- The Midweek Money Maker bonus will earn you $2 when you redeem 10 offers in the next three days.
- You may receive different bonus offers and redemption amounts based on your Saver activity, sign-up date, previous redemptions, etc. Ibotta does not guarantee that all bonuses will be available to all Savers at any given time.
- Bonus Start and Complete times are based on the time offers are redeemed.
Bonuses & Earning Bonuses