If you are having an issue that is not related to connectivity, try these steps below to help refresh the app and get it back to normal.
To force your app to close:
- Double tap the Home button to bring up all open applications.
- Swipe up on Ibotta to force the app to close.
- Depending on your device and version, open the Task Manager/Switcher.
- Swipe right on Ibotta or tap the 'X' in the right-hand corner.
To refresh your device and app:
iOS & Android
- Force close the Ibotta app (see above).
- Close all open apps. Swipe up on all open applications.
- Restart your device.
- Update to the latest version of Ibotta.
If you are still having trouble with a portion of the app, please contact the Care Team through the Help Center. Please provide screenshots of what you are experiencing so that we can help you more efficiently.