Refresh the App
Start by force closing the Ibotta app:
- Double tap the "Home" button to bring up all open applications.
- Swipe up on Ibotta to force the app to close.
- Depending on your device and version, open the Task Manager/Switcher.
- Swipe right on Ibotta or tap the 'X' in the right-hand corner.
After force closing your app, follow these steps for a device refresh:
Enabling cookies in Chrome for Android
- Open Chrome on your Android device.
- Go to More menu > Settings > Site settings > Cookies.
You'll find the More menu icon in the top-right corner.
- Make sure cookies are turned on.
Enabling cookies in Safari for iOS
- From your home screen, go to Settings > Safari.
- Scroll down and make sure "Block All Cookies" is turned off.
If you are still having trouble with a portion of the app, please contact the Care Team through the Help Center. Please provide screenshots of what you are experiencing so that we can help you more efficiently.
Looking for Ibotta Help, but Faster?
Every day our savers find fast assistance in the Ibotta Community. Check it out to see if your question might be answered more immediately by other Ibotta users. Search your topic or log in to leave a question for the Community. Replies typically come through in a few hours or less!
Account & Troubleshooting