To log in to your Ibotta account, please enter the email address and password associated with your Ibotta account.
If you’re still having trouble logging into your Ibotta account, try the following:
- If you've forgotten your password…
- Tap or click “Forgot password?” on the login screen, and follow the prompts to reset your password.
- To learn how to reset your password, also see: How do I change the password on my Ibotta account?
- If you’ve forgotten your email address…
- First, try resetting your password to see if your Ibotta account is set up with the correct email address. If it is, you will receive an email to reset your password in your inbox.
- If you do not receive an email to reset your password, your account may be set up with another email address. Please, contact the Ibotta Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to update your email address.
- If you can’t log in with your Facebook or Google account…
- Ibotta.com and the Ibotta browser extension do not support the functionality to log in to your Ibotta account with Facebook or Google at the moment.
- To log in to your Ibotta account, please enter the email address associated with your Facebook or Google account and the password you entered for your Ibotta account.
- If your account has been deactivated by yourself or the Ibotta Care Team, or if you are still having trouble accessing your account after trying the steps above…
- Please contact the Ibotta Care Team at email@example.com for help.
Looking for Ibotta Help, but Faster?
Every day our savers find fast assistance in the Ibotta Community. Check it out to see if your question might be answered more immediately by other Ibotta users. Search your topic or log in to leave a question for the Community. Replies typically come through in a few hours or less!
Account & Troubleshooting