You may not have received credit for your receipt submission for one or more of the following reasons:
- The image of your receipt was too blurry to be legible: Our system is unable to read any of the following: blurry photo(s) of receipt, wrinkled receipts, the entire receipt was not captured, and/or spotty or blurred ink on receipts.
- Your entire receipt was not captured in the photo: Be sure to include everything that is on the receipt within the guiding edges of the viewfinder, including the numbers and total of the receipt. Please do not fold or obscure any information on your receipt.
- Your receipt was sent from a store we do not support: Click here to find out where Ibotta works.
- You previously received credit on your offer(s): No additional credit will be awarded for multiple purchases of the same product if that product does not allow it (review the offer details). Fortunately, if a new item appears in your gallery, you may redeem it as long as it appears on a separate receipt of the item previously purchased.
- Your receipt was not sent to us within an acceptable time-frame: We currently only accept receipts within one week (7 days) of the purchase.
- The ink on your receipt may have lines or be spotty which makes it hard for our system to read.
- The item on your receipt may not match the offer added to your gallery: Click on the offer in your gallery and scroll down to read the details and exclusions of the offer. When in doubt, use the barcode scan function. Visit our offer details FAQ for more information.